A
amber28
Guest
hi all,
im new to this forum,not sure where to post this question but really want your opinions. Lorna byrne,claims to have seen angels all her life-now i was very touched by her first book ‘Angels in my hair’, but having just read her 2nd book ‘Stairways to Heaven’ im confused. She claims the archangel michael showed her people with reincarnated souls. Now, im very lost at the moment in regards to my faith-my dad recently died,he was a devout catholic and loved his religion so much-he always wanted me to go back to mass.I have my older brother,a muslim convert,constantly telling me catholocism/christianity is all rubbish,based on lies,theres no such thing as purgatry etc.For the last 6 months since losing my lovely dad ive become very interested in Witchcraft and Wicca. Ive visited psychics/mediums in hope of contacting my dad.Ive got a fascination with the occult,always have done since i was a child,ive even had psychic dreams for years.But i just do not believe in reincarnation.Im so lost.I now feel a real pull towards jesus,but am so confused by things my brother says about catholocism. I really feel so lost inside.
im new to this forum,not sure where to post this question but really want your opinions. Lorna byrne,claims to have seen angels all her life-now i was very touched by her first book ‘Angels in my hair’, but having just read her 2nd book ‘Stairways to Heaven’ im confused. She claims the archangel michael showed her people with reincarnated souls. Now, im very lost at the moment in regards to my faith-my dad recently died,he was a devout catholic and loved his religion so much-he always wanted me to go back to mass.I have my older brother,a muslim convert,constantly telling me catholocism/christianity is all rubbish,based on lies,theres no such thing as purgatry etc.For the last 6 months since losing my lovely dad ive become very interested in Witchcraft and Wicca. Ive visited psychics/mediums in hope of contacting my dad.Ive got a fascination with the occult,always have done since i was a child,ive even had psychic dreams for years.But i just do not believe in reincarnation.Im so lost.I now feel a real pull towards jesus,but am so confused by things my brother says about catholocism. I really feel so lost inside.