A
AmberDale
Guest
Who else is as excited as I am? Just a few more days and it’s the beginning of the end! 
Maybe that will give you a better chance at getting it right.I am trying not to have a theory, but I do. I’m probably wrong, as I’m not as big of a “Lostie” as some.
Actually, that’s what I did! I was over on the LOST message board and someone had posted a link to another site that has labels you can print out for lots of food and drinks. My DH thought it was a bit overboard but chuckled anyway!I would print out Dharma logos (Swan, Arrow, Pearl, Flame, etc) on white paper and affix them to every snack box or soda bottle around. Man, I should throw a Lost themed party for the final episode.
I know what you mean. I’m so excited for this season, but I’ll miss it when it’s done! Thankfully we own seasons 1-5 on DVD and we’ll get 6 when it comes out!So excited for tonight, but its a bittersweet moment: tonight is the beginning of the end! :crying:
You know, I was thinking about this yesterday actually while I was putting labels on things. I love this show!Speaking of Dharma logos, is it strange that Dharma food on the show is always packaged in Swan logos even before Radzinsky created the Swan Station for electromagnetic research? It makes me wonder if the Swan site was originally supposed to be a food and supply delivery depot (example: mysterious delivery of food pallet during Season 2) before Radzinsky redesigned it for electromagnetic research.
So how’d your theory pan out?I’ve not seen a prediction about what is going to happen.
But I have a theory. . . .
Want to know what it is??
VC
Welllllll… . . .So how’d your theory pan out?![]()
SPOILERS Indeed!Needless to say: SPOILERS!!! GLORIOUS SPOILERS!!!
See Schrödinger’s cat experiment and the various interpretations of it, i.e. Copenhagen, Many Worlds, etc. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schroedingers_catSo how’d your theory pan out?
SPOILERS BELOW!!
I guessed that the white flash at the end of Season 5 was really them time jumping back to the present rather than the bomb actually going off. I guess I was only half right there as it seems to have both worked and not worked at the same time.
END SPOILERS