LOST season 6

  • Thread starter Thread starter AmberDale
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Claire, if you peruse the previous pages and pages of posts in this thread, you will find many links to various articles that point out the Catholic moments and themes present in Lost. I’ve not heard that one about Jack and the 50 days before. Good catch! 👍
Thanks, Joe! Trust me, I will go through each and every page of this topic - I am still on page 33. The stuff posted is meaty!
 
Any one seen the new 12 min bonus clip on the Lost Season 6 DVDs yet? If you haven’t you can watch it here:
c0up.posterous.com/lost-season-6-epilogue-new-man-in-charge

It does a great job of answering some lingering plot threads like:
-Where did the pallet drops come from? Why do they keep occurring long after the DI is dead?
-What’s with the Hurley bird in Season 1?
-What was Room 23 used for?
-How much did Dharma know about Jacob?
-Why is Walt special?
-Why were there fertility problems on the Island?
-Why was the polar bear collar found in the Tunisian desert (Hint: listen to Chang’s explanation about what happens to the polar bears after their cage training on Hydra Island)
  • Plus: New creepy Dharma Orientation video! 😃
I also liked the little jab Darlton inserted in the clip at the fans (via the 2 disgruntled Dharma workers), “We deserve answers!” 😛
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top