M
mymamamary
Guest
Dear Forum
My mom asked me last night to whom I had given some clothes away to 3 years ago, as the story emerged that I gave it to a friend. Then mom asked “Did you give the clothes because you owed money?” I think I said “No”, then I quickly changed my stance to “I dont know”. At the time until later that night when I acutally thought it over, I actaully didnt know. Then I told most of the story today, although Im planning on hold back why I gave the clothes unless I have to? Do they have to ask for me to tell them? Or should I go tell them now? Is this all a mortal sin??
Im so troubled by this…
Sacred of dying and going to H.e.l.l
My mom asked me last night to whom I had given some clothes away to 3 years ago, as the story emerged that I gave it to a friend. Then mom asked “Did you give the clothes because you owed money?” I think I said “No”, then I quickly changed my stance to “I dont know”. At the time until later that night when I acutally thought it over, I actaully didnt know. Then I told most of the story today, although Im planning on hold back why I gave the clothes unless I have to? Do they have to ask for me to tell them? Or should I go tell them now? Is this all a mortal sin??
Im so troubled by this…
Sacred of dying and going to H.e.l.l