I know the question wasn’t addressed to me, Donkeykong, but I can tell you how. One site that is very useful is
TinEye.com, which is a reverse-image search engine. You go to the site and drag a picture your searching for onto it, and it will look for sites the picture is posted on.
tineye.com/
In this instance, TineEye turned up nothing. So instead I used Google Images. Go there and click on the tiny camera icon located in the search bar. You’ll then be at the Google version of TinEye, which works the same way - you just drag a picture on it and Google will search it out for you. In this case it led me to this site:
celiwin.deviantart.com/
The artist goes by the name “Celiwin” on
Deviantart.com, in addition to her real name, Lauren Walsh, which TimothyH found for you. And by the way, that Icon is totally beautiful; I really like it, too.