C
CinNoMore
Guest
My husband and I disagree about whether marijuana is morally acceptable as Catholics. He thinks it’s just like alcohol and a few drinks are ok with that. I feel it’s a mind altering illegal (by Federal Law) substance that alters your behavior and inhibits your ability to make moral decisions.
Am I wrong? Should I change with the times? Or stay strong in my belief that it is immoral.
I’ve come to the point to agree to disagree but I feel disgusted and disappointed with his point of view and always thought we were both on the same wavelength as far as our beliefs.
Marijuana is still illegal for me and my profession and I see the negative affects on people that use it. The marijuana of yesterday is no longer the same potency today. It is much stronger and not properly mandated like alcohol. The illegal entities that create these stronger THC are very evil.
Am I wrong? Should I change with the times? Or stay strong in my belief that it is immoral.
I’ve come to the point to agree to disagree but I feel disgusted and disappointed with his point of view and always thought we were both on the same wavelength as far as our beliefs.
Marijuana is still illegal for me and my profession and I see the negative affects on people that use it. The marijuana of yesterday is no longer the same potency today. It is much stronger and not properly mandated like alcohol. The illegal entities that create these stronger THC are very evil.