H
hsmomforlife
Guest
So, I am reading Teachings of the Catholic Church: Questions & Biblical Answers by Joe Poweziak. Basically, it’s a book that is a ‘letter’ intended for his family on why he left the Catholic Church.
One of his points is about Mary and the Immaculate Conception. I’m ok refuting most of his comments (at least in my mind, and not to someone else
) but there’s one I’m a bit stuck on and I’m hoping that others here can enlighten me.
He’s talking about was Mary sinless her entire life and quotes Luke 1:46-47 My soul proclaims the greatness of the Lord; my spirit rejoices in God my Savior" and says that if Mary had never sinned, she would have no need for a Savior.
What do we say to that?
One of his points is about Mary and the Immaculate Conception. I’m ok refuting most of his comments (at least in my mind, and not to someone else
He’s talking about was Mary sinless her entire life and quotes Luke 1:46-47 My soul proclaims the greatness of the Lord; my spirit rejoices in God my Savior" and says that if Mary had never sinned, she would have no need for a Savior.
What do we say to that?