MediaSlander is born

  • Thread starter Thread starter gilliam
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gilliam

Guest
MediaSlander** is born.**From Blackfive:

Below is our Purpose. There is also a Timeline and a lot of information so be sure to check the site.

The goal of Media Slander is to hold journalists and bloggers to high ethical standards regarding coverage of the War on Terror and other military-related issues. We plan to achieve this by highlighting bias, rumor and falsehoods that have been creeping into military coverage under the guise of objective news.

We by no means advocate censorship or the deliberate suppression of well-researched and relevant stories about the war and the military.

As much as journalists feel that they are the guardians of the First Amendment, its true protectors are standing watch in Iraq, Afghanistan and places no one will ever hear about. Journalists owe it to the true gatekeepers of our liberties to be fair, balanced, relevant and accurate in covering them.

Signed,
The entire staff of MediaSlander.com

Bill Roggio
Blackfive
Brian Scott
Charles Goggin
Kevin Craver
LaShawn Barber
Mike Krempasky
Roger Morrow
USMC_Vet
Winds Of Change.NET
 
These blogs are awesome! I have visted each one and I think I have found some interesting reading. Thanks so much. I think this blog control will absolutely change the face of news. I think that many television news programs will go by the way of 60 minutes II. Too bad, so sad NOT! I know that there is power in truth and the American people will benefit immensely. MSM may be a thing of the past very soon.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top