Memorial Day Weekend - Honor the Troops

  • Thread starter Thread starter gilliam
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to Mass Saturday Mass and offered my prayers for all the Troops in Iraq. Before Mass I found the names of all those from our town who have died. I particularly offered prayers for those inidividuals. This has inspired me to go to mass on Monday to pray for all those in Iraq. Also I give thanks that my son returned safely from Iraq this February.
 
Barbara Ann:
I went to Mass Saturday Mass and offered my prayers for all the Troops in Iraq. Before Mass I found the names of all those from our town who have died. I particularly offered prayers for those inidividuals. This has inspired me to go to mass on Monday to pray for all those in Iraq. Also I give thanks that my son returned safely from Iraq this February.
Thank him for his service for me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top