I
isaacalsop
Guest
Beautifully said and very true. I believe that not all religions are equally close to God, but God loves each and evrery one the same. Well said! I also believe that all salvation comes through Christ, but you may be saved by Christ without even admitting or proclaiming it.This is so true! I think it is a sign of spiritual maturity to understand this. It is why triumphalism is a less beautiful way of understanding God and religion.
If all the most loving, spiritual, insightful people left all the other faiths to become (Methodist, Baptist, Muslim, Buddhist, Baha’i, Catholic, Jewish, etc.) it would leave darkness behind in those other faiths as a spiritual “brain drain” sucked the life out of them.
God loves all of His children. God loves diversity in thought, practice, belief, culture and appearance.
The belief that everyone should think and believe the way I do, and that is the only acceptable belief before God - it’s simply not as beautiful as a universalist world where God appears before and within every soul and congregation who loves Him!