M
Michael68
Guest
That’s your opinionShocking that a person who has zero experience in politics is doing a really bad job in politics.
That’s your opinionShocking that a person who has zero experience in politics is doing a really bad job in politics.
Historically low approval rating says no.That’s your opinion
Whatever, not addressing you today. Please don’t address meHistorically low approval rating says no.
Lol this has been rough week I see.Whatever, not addressing you today. Please don’t address me
Ignore for youLol this has been rough week I see.
I’ll support moves I agree with; but he’s not giving me much to work with. Past 2 weeks have been a disaster by any measure.This comment is for those of you on the forum who stated that you in good conscience,could not vote for either HC or DT.Considering we are a two part system !by abstaining from voting for either of the top candidate’s you essentially didn’t cast a viable vote for president.Why is it you think you can now openly criticize DT’s every move? Why not get behind him and offer your support?As the saying goes,if you don’t vote you can’t complain.
Not here to argue,just really interested in what you have to say.
Pffffff…Conversations with Russia now = connections with Russia. Wow!It seems totally impossible that Flynn misled Trump (or that Trump did not know the truth), since it was almost certain Trump was the one who put him up to the phone call in the first place and told him what to say. Otherwise it would have been extremely presumptuous for Flynn to make deals and offers – something a person like Flynn (who after all was in the military and understands the command hierarchy) just would not do.
Let the impeachment proceedings begin!
LmaoPffffff…Conversations with Russia now = connections with Russia. Wow!
Do you have proof that Trump put Flynn up to calling the Russian ambassador and told him what to say?
Flynn was a private citizen at the time he can call anyone he wants.
What deals and offers were made? The FBI has said that no classified information was released nor was there any talk about removing sanctions. Have you seen the transcripts?
To the extent that citizens are not allowed to conduct foreign policy, there is an obvious exception for an incoming administration to reach out and talk with foreign counterparts.
Remember Obama’s statement on a live mic to the Russian about how he would have more leeway after the 2012 election? I do.
Remember all of Obama’s “fake scandals” that were real scandals?
Well, this so far sounds and seems like an actual fake scandal with Flynn and Russia.
8 years of infiltration by left wingers into all the departments will take a long time to purge.
So-far these leakers have gotten away with breaking the law. Reportedly NSA staff members are encrypting their messages among other things - implications are clear.
Who authorized the wiretap and recording of a private citizen (Flynn) during a political campaign?
If a Federal Court approved this; what was the basis of the request?
Who initiated the request for wiretapping the phone conversations of an American citizen?
The CIA broke the law again, I’m not surprised. It’s its own sub-government with its own heady rules, ethos and elitist attitude. It operates outside the law and outside the Constitution.
Let the investigation and prosecution begin.
Which I why if the democrats want to impeach Trump, be my guest. I would have no problem with Pence as President.As a candidate for DNC Chair has said “grow up”. I doubt you would like Pence any better.
So now that calling the President a cheeto, and his supporters Nazi racists didn’t work, are we now a new plan to claim a billionaire businessman who bet the best and brightest of the DNC on his first try cannot read? :ehh:Of course people are afraid. He is not fit for the office of the presidency. Based on what I’ve seen, I honestly don’t know if he can read. It sounds like he doesn’t reads the executive orders he signs. That should be scary to everyone.
As an aside, it’s nice to see Trump supporters rallying behind a Democrat.
They forget the 1st Rule of Holes.So now that calling the President a cheeto, and his supporters Nazi racists didn’t work, are we now a new plan to claim a billionaire businessman who bet the best and brightest of the DNC on his first try cannot read? :ehh:
How would Democrats impeach Trump when they are in the minority in both Houses of Congress? You need a majority in the House to impeach and a 2/3s majority in the Senate to convict.Which I why if the democrats want to impeach Trump, be my guest. I would have no problem with Pence as President.
Politicians are people who have devoted their lives to public service. They are predictable – we know what they stand for and we can usually read between the lines to understand where they really stand. We understand that they have to “stretch the truth” to some extent to build a coalition. That doesn’t bother me as much as the pathological lying of Trump and his entourage.That’s why we voted Trump in. We didn’t want a politician
I don’t think they’d pick someone who is subject to warrantless searches by his parole officer to be National Security Advisor. At least I hope they wouldn’t.Rumor has it that Petraeus may be Flynn’s replacement.
The Patriot Act.Who authorized the wiretap and recording of a private citizen (Flynn) during a political campaign?
Or an adult, apparently.That’s why we voted Trump in. We didn’t want a politician
Oh so now Flynn is a suspected terrorist?The Patriot Act.