Michael Moore: Overturning Roe v. Wade Is an ‘Act of Violence’

• Thread starter Thread starter Cathoholic
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
if you highlight the words in the post you want to quote, a little box comes up to the right just under the highlighted part which says quote.
Thanks Annie.

If I recall correctly . . . .

I lost a lot of my quote search function items when they switched over to this forum program.

(It may have been some other data aspect that did not carry over [but I think it was the quote function], but some of my data was lost in the format switch.)

It is not unreasonable for me to think they may switch over formats again sometime in the future.

This will increase the chance of preserving my search function in case a future forum format change does not preserve it.

Thanks for all your excellent (name removed by moderator)ut Annie!

Last edited:
I can understand why Moore says this. While Trump is about as vulnerable now as any incumbent President can be, Biden is simply not the right person for the job. He is shaky, physically and mentally, enough so that I seriously doubt he has the physical or mental stamina to take on the presidency, especially at a perilous time such as this. Moore, however, says this because he believes Biden is not left enough, whereas my qualms about Biden are not so much his political ideology but rather his mental functioning.

As far as Michael Moore is concerned, he is no doubt a leftist, not an old-fashioned liberal. But I have never known him to be violent, advocate violence, or sympathize with protesters who are violent.

Zerge . . .
Since I am an old bugger, who has never heard about this “national left” . . .
Like I said. I used to use just “the left” but some people took it personally.

They were wrong.

So if I use the “national left” (I think I have been using that for about a year and nobody has complained up until now),
it drives home the point that “the leftists” I am referring to
are the left,
but are also the national “movers and shakers”
of the leftist political sphere.

Not “the left” here on CAF (who may or may not be quite different ideologically
than Michael Moore).

It takes the term “the left” further from the personal realm,
to a more general tone.

At least that is my intention. A more general tone instead of personal.

You are the first person to complain about it to me. I guess I just cannot please everybody.

Last edited:
You are the first person to complain about it to me.
Well, I am NEW here (merely a few days “old”), and even though I have been lurking for a while, I have never seen this “national left” and “national right”. Neither one makes sense to me.

I have a very low opinion about Michael Moore, but he is just an extremist, who is simply irrelevant. But then again, I have a very low opinion of every extremist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back