Minneapolis Mayor Now Asking Trump for Relief Money After He Let His City Burn

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cathoholic
  • Start date Start date
Here in Denver there has been revealed a plan to destroy the Capitol bluiding later today.Taking into consideration,we have a married openly gay lDem progressive as our governor,I’m perplexed as to why these vile rioters feel motivated to do such a thing?🤨
 
Jeanne_S . . .
Here in Denver there has been revealed a plan to destroy the Capitol bluiding later today.Taking into consideration,we have a married openly gay lDem progressive as our governor,I’m perplexed as to why these vile rioters feel motivated to do such a thing?🤨
I don’t know either but tmany of these leftist people often carry out self-destructive behaviors.

One of the many problems with this is they frequently want to cause others pain too.

The leftist politicians COULD have opposed this WITHOUT “Trump” but they didn’t. At least in many instances.

Left-on-left crime for much of this.

I think the “Trump” blame by the mainstream media is phony and really irrelevant here.
 
Last edited:
Jeanne_S . . .
Agree,however it is a political season,so…:roll_eyes:
Another excellent point.

I agree with your insights.

I too think some on the left (politicians, media, etc.) are TRYING to bring PAIN to their own country (more self-destruction).

They think they can exploit this for poitical gain.

It remains to be seen if they are correct here or not.
 
Last edited:
40.png
LeafByNiggle:
Perhaps because they did not see what Trump was offering as actual “help”, but just more “stirring of the pot”.
And why would that be?
Do you prefer chaos and destruction over the National Guard?
What are getting is both.
 
I prefer to send the bad guys to jail.
Letting the hoodlums run amok and destroy other people’s property is quite unethical, the way these Democratic mayors don’t bother protecting their taxpaying citizens.
 
Back
Top