S
SallyMargie
Guest
Where can I find modest but stylish clothes for not-so-young women? I don’t sew. Would appreciate the names of any (paper) catalogs that have such clothing for women. Thanks and God bless you.
I don’t know about paper catalogues and it’s not like I’m pushing QVC or WalMart, but half my clothes are from QVC (Sports Savvy line, Denim & Co line) while the other half are from White Stag at Wally World.Where can I find modest but stylish clothes for not-so-young women? I don’t sew. Would appreciate the names of any (paper) catalogs that have such clothing for women. Thanks and God bless you.
Yay!Great ideas, all. Thanks so much. God bless each of you.
Sailor Kenshin: I’m a Wal-Mart shopper too–love that place!![]()
all.org/article.php?id=10101Kohl’s is another place I like to shop… great styles and prices. AND, they are donating $250K to the Red Cross for Haitian earthquake relief!