I
imo
Guest
Hello.
It couldn’t get through my mind that a catholic should be morally obliged (and breaking it would be a mortal sin) to pay the exact ammount of our due taxes if they are clearly abusive, mismanaged, drained through widespread corruption and used to promote abortion in the public health system. Is really it?
It seems that I would help the poor much better by my personal spendings that would create jobs and improving the economy that just giving it up to a monopoly that uses much of the money to personal enrichment and immoral deeds.
I live in Brazil.
It couldn’t get through my mind that a catholic should be morally obliged (and breaking it would be a mortal sin) to pay the exact ammount of our due taxes if they are clearly abusive, mismanaged, drained through widespread corruption and used to promote abortion in the public health system. Is really it?
It seems that I would help the poor much better by my personal spendings that would create jobs and improving the economy that just giving it up to a monopoly that uses much of the money to personal enrichment and immoral deeds.
I live in Brazil.