Mother sues hospital because they failed to abort both twins

• Thread starter Thread starter Lisa4Catholics
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
40.png
Lisa4Catholics:
There is a book by lifedynamics called lime5, it gives the side of abortion that the media ignores.A statement that someone made in the thread reminded me of a case in that book:nope: The statement about suing for the loss of a sibling:( A 14 year old who survived an abortion but had severe brain injuries as a result,tried to sue the doctor for the damage that was done to him,to help with medical care as well.He lost,they said his mother had signed for him to be aborted therefore he had no rights to sue:crying: :banghead: :bigyikes: 14 and still deemed a non-person with no rights,first the property of mom to dispose of,then the victim if a court,who upholds the non-person title 14 years later:tsktsk:
SPEECHLESS :nope:

Disgusting indeed!

Lets pray that Jayde realizes how blessed she is to have survived; there must be a reason for that. As her mother grows to love and value her (I hope she will), we can also pray that Jayde will be a living reminder of why abortion is wrong. Maybe the mothers heart will be changed!!

It’s in cases like this that the ‘ethics’ espoused by Professor Peter Singer of Princeton will come to the rescue: “Oh, sorry we missed that one. But if you bring her in now, we’ll finish the job.”

40.png
JimG:
It’s in cases like this that the ‘ethics’ espoused by Professor Peter Singer of Princeton will come to the rescue: “Oh, sorry we missed that one. But if you bring her in now, we’ll finish the job.”
Peter Singer is a very sick,sick minded individual:nope: I have read his so called statements about what was ethical:eek: I am sorry,but he has loose marbles:nope: That is all I will say for the sake of charity.:nope:

What we need is a mass medi, pop-culture movie about Jayde. Let’s write Mel Gibson.

Has anyone seen the ‘Never Scared’ comedy skit by Chris Rock and the part about abortion? 😃

This time it’s the mother who’ll ask her daughter one day, “Hey there, how are you doing?”

And the daughter replies,“I’M ALIVE IS HOW THE &*$^ I’M DOING!!!”

She’s got one thing she can say to Jayde to salvage her life and soul:

“Forgive me for I did not know what I was doing”.

I’ll tell you that is one nurse I would NEVER go to. These people should have cards on their uniform that say they are anti-children so we know who to avoid. I wouldn’t want my inconvienent blood draw to ruin her day - she might just pick up any old needle as she daydreams about her next roll in the hay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back