R
roccoangelo
Guest
Greetings,
I recently saw M. Night Shyamalan’s “The Happening” and all I can say is what a grisly disappointment. I own “The Village” and “Signs” and IMO both of those films where excellent in that they reflected M. Night’s ability to make scary thrilling movies without the use of senseless violence… not in The Happening though. In this latest film of his, I actually had to cover my eyes for pretty much all of the scary parts because of how disturbing and grisly they where. I was also having a hard time following/understanding what the plot of the film was, though near the end it because more obvious to me. At any rate, those are just my :twocents: … your comments are welcome.
Pax Christi,
Rocco
I recently saw M. Night Shyamalan’s “The Happening” and all I can say is what a grisly disappointment. I own “The Village” and “Signs” and IMO both of those films where excellent in that they reflected M. Night’s ability to make scary thrilling movies without the use of senseless violence… not in The Happening though. In this latest film of his, I actually had to cover my eyes for pretty much all of the scary parts because of how disturbing and grisly they where. I was also having a hard time following/understanding what the plot of the film was, though near the end it because more obvious to me. At any rate, those are just my :twocents: … your comments are welcome.
Pax Christi,
Rocco