M
Mirror_Mirror
Guest
With the release of their new album “Songs from the Sparkle Lounge” I have to consider myself a life long Def Leppard fan and am proud to say so. This is one group that has stood the test of time. From their beginning in 1977, to their first album in 1980, to the adversity of losing a guitarist and a drummer losing an arm. Not to mention the onset of “punk rock” they have seen it all and have continued to shine with class. They have not had a song with a cuss word in it (that I can recall right now, there could be one), they have has sexual overtones in songs, but not to the point that it was offensive (to me atleast)
I have only heard a few songs from the new album, but just wanted to see if there were any other Def Leppard fans out there? I cannot think of many other bands that have been able to continue to make quality music for over 30 years.
I have only heard a few songs from the new album, but just wanted to see if there were any other Def Leppard fans out there? I cannot think of many other bands that have been able to continue to make quality music for over 30 years.