Fr. Stan ROCKS!! I have seen him on EWTN too and I agree, it gave me chills, the good kind, I believe a lot of young people will listen to his message. One of his best songs is Family
F (forget) A (about) M (me) I( I ) L (love) Y (you).
The fact that they showed part of what he said about not looking like a Catholic Priest doesn’t mean he didn’t say more and they just didn’t play that part. Or perhaps he was just saying, --oh, ok, well that’s good, (like, well, what does it matter how anyone looks anyway, isn’t it what is in the inside that counts? our thoughts, words, actions, intentions, etc…)
He is a good, holy, man. The Franciscan Friar’s of the RENEWAL apparently approve of him too, and our late, dear John Paul the great, he performed for him as well. Afterall, what is wrong with using the gifts God has given you to spread the Good News? Jesus loves us all. I pray the young people who listen to him will realize that they are loved too.
I am sure Fr. Stan would probably think this too-Forget about me, Jesus loves you!