Muslim clerics disrupt same-sex 'wedding'

  • Thread starter Thread starter contemplative
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Were the same-sex couple “christians”?

I once pointed out that the law of Moses dealt severly with the sin of homosexuality & people thought I was condoning killing homosexuals, but I wasn’t. I was merely quoting the Bible.

Now, the problem we have in our Church when dealing with homosexuality is that we have somehow been tricked into acknowledging that persons are “homosexual” when the fact is that God could not, would not, & can not create a person or persons to be homosexual. God is perfect & He creates us perfect in His sight. It’s the soul that is created perfect, the body inherits sin from the moment of conception.

We are not created by God to be sinners, it’s our parents that we receive original sin from, so to say that someone is “born gay” is false, if not then why are not all people born that way? How can a “mass of cells” be aware of sexual desire or have any preconceived idea of sexual attraction, it’s nothing more than a “blob of meat”. “Homosexuality” has to be learned & can not be something anyone is born as. We are all born sinners, & have a weakness & desire to sin, to disobey God. That’s is what we are all born with.

I believe that a person that gives in to homosexual perversion is not in fact “gay”, but someone that is weak & has been lied to by the forces of darkness that wish to destroy us all. I also believe that anyone that desire to live a sexually perverse life can, by the Grace of God be delivered from such desires, & this I speak of from personal experience.

We give the evil one too much credit & authority over our lives & the lives of others when we catagorize ourselves or others as “gay” or “homosexual”. The Scriptures speak clearly that those that live by their lustful desires will never inherit the Kingdom of God.
 
Obviously, then we can expect some problems to occur at the planned march of homosexuals in Jerusalem which is being discussed on another thread. Pray, Pray, Pray some more for God’s holiness to pervade the hearts of all who are denying His power and might!
 
Are muslims not capable of peaceful interventions? Gosh, I am not infavor of same sex unions, but did they have to assault the “couple”?

Of course, the west is already being blamed. Just more fuel for their anti-American hatred.
 
Then again, you can be charged with assault merely for pushing someone lightly. But it seems typical of third world nations to use some force whether in personal scruffs or disciplining children. One could say the West is too lenient which is why they can’t control their rebellious kids. It’s a contrast of sorts. This homosexual couple most likely expected this if found out.
 
40.png
contemplative:
Muslim clerics disrupt same-sex ‘wedding’

cwnews.com/news/viewstory.cfm?recnum=37117

Comments?
.

I love the way they are “angry radical” clerics.

It seems we need more of this kind of "angry radicals.’

Alan
 
40.png
cove:
Are muslims not capable of peaceful interventions? Gosh, I am not infavor of same sex unions, but did they have to assault the “couple”?

Of course, the west is already being blamed. Just more fuel for their anti-American hatred.
I am in now way advocating anything but love for anyone, but if you step in their shoes, they see the decay in morals around the world of societys that are tolerant of it.

If i were them, it would scare me to death about the stability of my way of life.
 
FIrst off…I don’t believe in physically harming or assaulting anyone…but this is one area of thinking (outside of the violence) that I do have in common with the Muslims…I wish that our society shared their zeal for stamping out same-sex marriage and not allowing it to erode our morals and society. Either way…I am sure liberalism will hit them sometime in the future as well and it will become acceptable. Liberalism is cancer and it kills everything that was once holy and good.
 
I never thought I’d EVER say this, but. GO MUSLIMS! 😛

NOW CONVERT :mad: :mad: :mad:

😃
 
40.png
cove:
Are muslims not capable of peaceful interventions? Gosh, I am not infavor of same sex unions, but did they have to assault the “couple”?

Of course, the west is already being blamed. Just more fuel for their anti-American hatred.
Cove,

I blame the West as well. Where else is sin called a gift of God. Same sex unions are an insult to all Godly people and an assault upon Christianity. I’d still like to know where this so-called marriage was about to take place.

Dan L
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top