Muslims Shred Holy Bibles

  • Thread starter Thread starter epower
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
40.png
Trelow:
Well, duh.

Mohammed would have correctly been locked in a mental institution is any civilized society based on the rule of law.
And Jesus would have been crucified. The fact that the world rejects religious people is as it should be. The prince of the world is satan and he hates devout Muslims and devout Christians. We on the other hand should love each other in line with the teachings of the Holy Catholic Church
NOSTRA AETATE
Declaration on the Relation of the Church
to Non-Christian Religions
Second Vatican Council
ewtn.com/library/COUNCILS/v2non.htm

  1. The Church regards with esteem also the Moslems. They adore the one God, living and subsisting in Himself; merciful and all- powerful, the Creator of heaven and earth,(5) who has spoken to men; they take pains to submit wholeheartedly to even His inscrutable decrees, just as Abraham, with whom the faith of Islam takes pleasure in linking itself, submitted to God. Though they do not acknowledge Jesus as God, they revere Him as a prophet. They also honor Mary, His virgin Mother; at times they even call on her with devotion. In addition, they await the day of judgment when God will render their deserts to all those who have been raised up from the dead. Finally, they value the moral life and worship God especially through prayer, almsgiving and fasting.
Since in the course of centuries not a few quarrels and hostilities have arisen between Christians and Moslems, this sacred synod urges all to forget the past and to work sincerely for mutual understanding and to preserve as well as to promote together for the benefit of all mankind social justice and moral welfare, as well as peace and freedom.

 
I agree with matt! Whooooooooooo! :amen: We are to respect each others religions while maintaining the right to bring them into the full light love and knowledge of Catholicism!
 
40.png
Matt25:
And Jesus would have been crucified. The fact that the world rejects religious people is as it should be. The prince of the world is satan and he hates devout Muslims and devout Christians. We on the other hand should love each other in line with the teachings of the Holy Catholic Church
NOSTRA AETATE
Declaration on the Relation of the Church
to Non-Christian Religions
Second Vatican Council
ewtn.com/library/COUNCILS/v2non.htm
I’m well aware of the Church’s teachign on the matter. And I accept it. But let’s not confuse the fact that they have some truth with the fact that their founder was a physocitic, bloodthirsty, pedaphile.
 
40.png
TheGarg:
Remember the fury Catholics were driven into when Hosts were being sold on Ebay?..
I completely missed the Catholic riots in which people were killed as a result.

– Mark L. Chance.
 
40.png
Trelow:
I’m well aware of the Church’s teachign on the matter. And I accept it. But let’s not confuse the fact that they have some truth with the fact that their founder was a physocitic, bloodthirsty, pedaphile.
Well some of the Hadith, sayings, of Muhammed suggest otherwise. See crescentlife.com/spirituality/compassion_islamic_perspective.htm
Compassion towards the poor is so important that the Prophet used to say that even if one person remains hungry in a locality no angel would descend until that hungry person is fed. Also the Prophet is reported to have said that it is more meritorious to feed a hungry widow than to pray all night. Thus one can see the intensity of the Prophet’s compassion towards others suffering. It was for this reason that even for expiation of one’s sins the Qur’an requires feeding the hungry or liberating the oppressed.
Code:
    The Prophet (saw) was equally kind to animals. When a woman of disrepute came to him and said that she saved a thirsty cat from dying by fetching water from a pit with the help of her socks, the Prophet said Allah will pardon all your sins and you will go to paradise. The Prophet, according to one hadith described the entire creation (including humans, animals and trees and plants) as family of Allah (‘ayal Allah) and said all should be treated with compassion and sensitivity.
Also sunnipath.com/Resources/PrintMedia/Hadith/H0003P0025.aspx
. Anas reported that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, “If there is roughness in anything it is bound to disgrace it. Allah is compassionate and loves compassion.”
'A’isha, may Allah be pleased with her, said, “I was on a camel which was somewhat intractable and the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, remarked, 'You must be compassionate. Whenever there is compassion in something, it adorns it, and when it is removed from something it disgraces it.”
 
40.png
Matt25:
“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thorns, or figs from thistles? So, every sound tree bears good fruit, but the bad tree bears evil fruit. A sound tree cannot bear evil fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Thus you will know them by their fruits.” Matthew 7:15-20

That said, I was in a rather sour mood when I poseted, and a tad more vile than prudent.
 
40.png
mlchance:
I completely missed the Catholic riots in which people were killed as a result.

– Mark L. Chance.
All right you FREAKS:D

I was merely making an analogy as to why they werer all riled up, since no one here knew how muslims viewed the qur’ an, I was NOT justifying thier actions.

Now get these ropes off my hand and loose me from this pillar!!!
😛
 
40.png
Matt25:
…this sacred synod urges all to forget the past and to work sincerely for mutual understanding and to preserve as well as to promote together for the benefit of all mankind social justice and moral welfare, as well as peace and freedom.
It is not surprising that Muslims can be intolerant of other religions. They are in this game to win … to conquer the world for “Allah” and “Mohammed.” Lots of Muslims don’t have the spleen for this kind of activity, but many do … thus the problems we have with the “fundamentalist” Muslims.

The Second Vatican Council would have done better to call for greater efforts to convert the Muslims rather than expending so much hot air about respect for their religion which, as it is not from God, clearly is from the devil. I love Muslims, but I despise their religion. Their god does not exist … because their god is not the Holy Trinity. That they believe in “one god” is good … but they go further and deny the only One God by denying the divinity of Christ. So, pardon me, if I’m not prepared to gush all over them … their beliefs are contemptible and I will continue to pray that they will receive from God the grace to see it that way.
 
40.png
benedictusoblat:
It is not surprising that Muslims can be intolerant of other religions. They are in this game to win … to conquer the world for “Allah” and “Mohammed.” Lots of Muslims don’t have the spleen for this kind of activity, but many do … thus the problems we have with the “fundamentalist” Muslims.

The Second Vatican Council would have done better to call for greater efforts to convert the Muslims rather than expending so much hot air about respect for their religion which, as it is not from God, clearly is from the devil. I love Muslims, but I despise their religion. Their god does not exist … because their god is not the Holy Trinity. That they believe in “one god” is good … but they go further and deny the only One God by denying the divinity of Christ. So, pardon me, if I’m not prepared to gush all over them … their beliefs are contemptible and I will continue to pray that they will receive from God the grace to see it that way.
The Church will have to reaction in these chapters, muslims want to convert southamericans to islam, and many poor catholics for poor cathequesis will see like an oportunity. However, the catholic Church in Europe don´t have the energy to convert muslims, only there are opinions like Matt25, we have to dialogue? about what? about freedom religion? yes I am agree with this dialogue, but the unique dialogue is about theology and other things, but Saudi Arabia continues to imprison christians like forever. In Turkey, there aren´t catholic schools or seminaries and protestants are beaten for “peaceful” muslims. In my Country Spain a spanish iman Abdelakram Ruiz said in 2001, that the apostates of islam, must be killed, like the tumors are amputated, and nor Catholic Church don´t say anything neither the goverment imprison him for spreading terrorism.
I don´t know what to think or do, many times I think that I prefer saving me and let the others that condemn them, because they don´t comprehend anything. I know that this un-christian, but people don´t want to wake up, the people are selfish.
Thank for listening me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top