My cat died :( Pray for me

  • Thread starter Thread starter thephilosopher6
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thephilosopher6

Guest
I know it may be silly, it’s only a cat not a human. But I did feel love for this cat. He was 17 year old and had cancer so he had to be euthanized. It is sad. but at least he is no longer suffering. Please pray for me, that God may help me through some grief.
 
Please accept my deepest condolences for the death of your pet. Amen.

St. Francis, pray for us.
 
I went through the same thing a couple of years ago with my 15 year old cat (bladder cancer). It’s not silly for you to feel this way. I’m very sorry for your loss, and you are in my prayers.
 
I too lost a beloved cat (Huey) to cancer a few years ago. Grieving for a pet is not silly. There is an emotional bond that forms between humans and animals. The grief process takes some time but you will pull through. You may even adopt another cat some day, as I have.

You are in my prayers.
 
Cats are so much like people with so many facets of "personality. So it is Ok for you to grieve for your cat. Peace and prayers.
 
I too lost a beloved cat (Huey) to cancer a few years ago. Grieving for a pet is not silly. There is an emotional bond that forms between humans and animals. The grief process takes some time but you will pull through. You may even adopt another cat some day, as I have.

You are in my prayers.
👍

Praying for you.
 
Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

†

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

†

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

†
 
I know it may be silly, it’s only a cat not a human. But I did feel love for this cat. He was 17 year old and had cancer so he had to be euthanized. It is sad. but at least he is no longer suffering. Please pray for me, that God may help me through some grief.
Oh,I know what you are going through.My husband and I had to put our sweet kitty down two weeks ago:pensive:I still keep expecting to see her when I get up in the morning or come back from being out.Our pets are a big part of our lives.I will keep you in my prayers:pray:🙏
 
You would not have the kind heart you so obviously have if you did not grieve for the loss of your beloved cat. Think only of all the good times you gave it and it gave you. Praying that you move through your loss and eventually get another little kitten.
 
Sorry for the loss of your pet. I know how hard that is. Praying for your intentions.
 
Oh,I know what you are going through.My husband and I had to put our sweet kitty down two weeks ago:pensive:I still keep expecting to see her when I get up in the morning or come back from being out.Our pets are a big part of our lives.I will keep you in my prayers:pray:🙏
😦

I’m sorry, Jeanne!
 
Hail Mary,
Full of grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of death,
Amen
 
As another pet lover, I understand your grief. I added your intention to my nightly rosary.
 
Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

†

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

†

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

†
 
I know it may be silly, it’s only a cat not a human. But I did feel love for this cat. He was 17 year old and had cancer so he had to be euthanized. It is sad. but at least he is no longer suffering. Please pray for me, that God may help me through some grief.
That’s so sad. I know how you feel. Cats each have their own personality. You can get another cat, but you can never totally replace the one you lost. I believe we will see our animals when we get to Heaven. :hug1::console:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top