My friend asked for prayers for his son Josh

• Thread starter Thread starter Mary_ann_R
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mary_ann_R

My friend is having many problems with his son. He came to his father after Christmas and told him that he doesn’t believe in God. He has failed all his college courses and is heading down a path of destruction. My friend is devastated. He is a very devout Catholic and loves his son so deeply. Please pray for Josh. Thank you!

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us, sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Mary Ann,
Josh will be in my rosary tonite. You are a kind friend!

Mom and alh5184, Your prayers are appreciated so very much. Jim is a good friend and neighbor of ours (myself and my husband) and he will be comforted by your prayers. Thank you.

J†M†J
Praying for your intentions:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

God Bless
In Jesus through Mary
Steve

Mary Ann R, have your friend spend even more time in prayer. Prayer before the Blessed Sacrament is particularly effective. Write Josh’s name in the book of prayer intentions, as you never know how many more will pray, and how effectively they will pray.

Loving God and Father, You loved Josh so much from all eternity that You conceived of him and brought him forth to fulfill Your perfect plan. As You made him into a son, gaze upon him with the love you reserved for Your Beloved Son, our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. And, Loving Creator, recall the blessing and miracle of the prodigal son, sending forth Your angel to guard Josh in his wanderings. Mercifully reveal to him, in Your own time, that he must return, not only to a moral and holy life, but to absolute belief in and love of You. We ask the intercession of the Saints, and Blessed Mary, who twice lost her Son for three days, in the Temple and in the Tomb. Through the prayers of the faithful, and in Your complete mercy, call Josh from darkness to the light of Christ. We ask this through the same Christ, our Lord, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen.

Steve, mommyof4, Ingrid, Rocket and po18guy, thank you for your prayers. My friend Jim will be very touched by them. po18guy - I will tell Jim to do that, if he hasn’t already, thanks! He gets up an hour earlier in the morning just so he can say the liturgy of the hours and other prayers that he prays on a daily basis. He is very active in the Church, teaches RCIA, sings with our folk group and the choir on occasion, among other things that he volunteers for. He is so very kind and thoughtful. I know he will appreciate any suggestions.

Praying to Our Lady for Josh.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Mary ann R:

I’m praying for Josh and his family.

Prayerfully,

Renato

Dear Mary ann…:gopray:
Keeping Josh and his family in daily prayer…Barb

I have said a prayer for Josh and his family.

God Bless,
SpokBBane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back