My friend's GF (Wiccan) (also annoying) needs a place to stay for a month

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bryan77
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now THERE’S a good idea!

To the OP: Have they asked you if she can stay with you? I wasn’t sure from your post, if you are just thinking ahead or if they have already asked if she can stay with you.

The problem is not just the witchcraft but the opposite-gender stuff. What if she tells your friend that you made a pass at her? This could get messy, very messy. Just say “No.”
This is something I hadn’t thought of. I don’t think it is always bad for two people of the opposite gender to live under the same roof for a while (It varies by case. I know some people that could do it and some that couldn’t), but I had not thought of her being a total witch (Pun shamelessly intended) and telling him that you tried to make a move on her. This is especially possible if she doesn’t like you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top