D
Deacon_Joseph
Guest
Does anyone know about the NAB Saint Joseph’s Edition Bible? Is there more detail? Less? Is the print larger? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks. 
I own one, leather bound. I think that there is a bit more detail, a lot of footnotes on the bottom. No, the print isn’t larger, really. I don’t really know what size it is, but it’s definitely not under the “large print” section.Does anyone know about the NAB Saint Joseph’s Edition Bible? Is there more detail? Less? Is the print larger? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.![]()
The St. Joe has got some problematic notes. I think if you email Patrick Madrid at patrickmadrid.com he can ennumerate them for you.Does anyone know about the NAB Saint Joseph’s Edition Bible? Is there more detail? Less? Is the print larger? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.![]()
There are many different “printings” of the Saint Joseph Edition of the NAB… There is a large print edition and even a giant print edition.Does anyone know about the NAB Saint Joseph’s Edition Bible? Is there more detail? Less? Is the print larger? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.![]()