Nantes Cathedral Goes Up In Flames

  • Thread starter Thread starter josie_L
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s also the hottest part of the summer. I am sure, they have a lot of CCTV there and we will find out more.
 
There were three different locations where the fire was started within the church.
 
Last edited:
Nantes also starts to be Brittany or near there, not that far from the D-day invasion sits, Normandy, St. Louis de Montfort territory, Celtic-related. I’m speaking generally but it is something like this.

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)
 
What possessed the Cathedral chapter to entrust the keys to someone without vetting him?
 
Yes, I looked into this after the fire at Notre Dame. There are many.
 
“Goes up in Flames?” That’s needless exaggeration. The cathedral was damaged by fire.
 
Last edited:
It was intentional, so whether it went entirely up in flames, it is not the first time a church was set on fire in France.
 
Last edited:
It was intentional, so whether it went entirely up in flames, it is not the first time a church was set on fire in France.
“Goes up in flames” means that the structure was fully involved and probably consumed. The thread head is inaccurate and (I dare to say) inflammatory.
 
Some Rwandans might really be traumatized about what happened in their homeland. I think some of this is probably that, that genocide that happened there 25-26 years ago. I wonder if he is Hutu or Tutsi. That would have made him about 13 at the time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top