Need a priest now!

  • Thread starter Thread starter spiritualunity
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Lord Jesus, Our Blessed Mother, all Saints, and Holy people please be with our dear friend and sister spiritualunity who is in great need of a Priest. Amen.

St. Alphonsus, please help and intercede for this Priest to change his mind and his heart.

St. John Marie Vianney, please intercede for this Priest. Amen.

Our Carmelite Saints, please intercede for this Priest. Amen.
Code:
The "12 Promises"
Listed below are the "12 Promises" of the
Sacred Heart of Jesus to St. Margaret Mary to encourage all Catholics
to know and understand the benefit of practicing the Devotion 
and to encourage all to take up its immediate practice.

1) I will give them all the graces necessary in their state of life.

2) I will give peace in their families and will unite families that are divided.

3) I will console them in all their troubles.

4) I will be their refuge during life and above all in death.

5) I will bestow the blessings of Heaven on all their enterprises.

6) Sinners shall find in my Heart the source and infinite ocean of mercy.

7) Tepid souls shall become fervent.

8) Fervent souls shall rise quickly to great perfection.

9) I will bless those places wherein the image of My Heart shall be exposed and honored and will imprint My love on the hearts of those who would wear this image on their person. I will also destroy in them all disordered movements.

10) I will give to priests who are animated by a tender devotion to my Divine Heart the gift of touching the most hardened hearts.

11) Those who promote this devotion shall have their names written in my Heart, never to be effaced.

12) I promise you in the excessive mercy of my Heart that my all-powerful love will grant to all those who communicate on the First Friday in nine consecutive months, the grace of final penitence: they will not die in my disgrace, nor without receiving their Sacraments. My Divine Heart shall be their safe refuge in this last moment. 

(The Nine Fridays must be made in honor of His Sacred Heart, meaning, practicing the devotion and having a great love of His Sacred Heart. They must be on the first Friday of the month for nine consecutive months, and Communion must be received.) 

[sacredheartdevotion.com/promises.htm](http://www.sacredheartdevotion.com/promises.htm)
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Our Lord Jesus, Our Blessed Mother, all Saints, and Holy people please be with our dear friend and sister spiritualunity who is in great need of a Priest. Amen.

St. Alphonsus, please help and intercede for this Priest to change his mind and his heart.

St. John Marie Vianney, please intercede for this Priest. Amen.

Our Carmelite Saints, please intercede for this Priest. Amen.
Code:
The "12 Promises"
Listed below are the "12 Promises" of the
Sacred Heart of Jesus to St. Margaret Mary to encourage all Catholics
to know and understand the benefit of practicing the Devotion 
and to encourage all to take up its immediate practice.

1) I will give them all the graces necessary in their state of life.

2) I will give peace in their families and will unite families that are divided.

3) I will console them in all their troubles.

4) I will be their refuge during life and above all in death.

5) I will bestow the blessings of Heaven on all their enterprises.

6) Sinners shall find in my Heart the source and infinite ocean of mercy.

7) Tepid souls shall become fervent.

8) Fervent souls shall rise quickly to great perfection.

9) I will bless those places wherein the image of My Heart shall be exposed and honored and will imprint My love on the hearts of those who would wear this image on their person. I will also destroy in them all disordered movements.

10) I will give to priests who are animated by a tender devotion to my Divine Heart the gift of touching the most hardened hearts.

11) Those who promote this devotion shall have their names written in my Heart, never to be effaced.

12) I promise you in the excessive mercy of my Heart that my all-powerful love will grant to all those who communicate on the First Friday in nine consecutive months, the grace of final penitence: they will not die in my disgrace, nor without receiving their Sacraments. My Divine Heart shall be their safe refuge in this last moment. 

(The Nine Fridays must be made in honor of His Sacred Heart, meaning, practicing the devotion and having a great love of His Sacred Heart. They must be on the first Friday of the month for nine consecutive months, and Communion must be received.) 

[sacredheartdevotion.com/promises.htm](http://www.sacredheartdevotion.com/promises.htm)
 
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
Lord, hear our prayer.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Our Lord Jesus, Our Blessed Mother, all Saints, and Holy people please be with our dear friend and sister spiritualunity who is in great need of a Priest. Amen.

St. Alphonsus, please help and intercede for this Priest to change his mind and his heart.

St. John Marie Vianney, please intercede for this Priest. Amen.

Our Carmelite Saints, please intercede for this Priest. Amen.
Code:
The "12 Promises"
Listed below are the "12 Promises" of the
Sacred Heart of Jesus to St. Margaret Mary to encourage all Catholics
to know and understand the benefit of practicing the Devotion 
and to encourage all to take up its immediate practice.

1) I will give them all the graces necessary in their state of life.

2) I will give peace in their families and will unite families that are divided.

3) I will console them in all their troubles.

4) I will be their refuge during life and above all in death.

5) I will bestow the blessings of Heaven on all their enterprises.

6) Sinners shall find in my Heart the source and infinite ocean of mercy.

7) Tepid souls shall become fervent.

8) Fervent souls shall rise quickly to great perfection.

9) I will bless those places wherein the image of My Heart shall be exposed and honored and will imprint My love on the hearts of those who would wear this image on their person. I will also destroy in them all disordered movements.

10) I will give to priests who are animated by a tender devotion to my Divine Heart the gift of touching the most hardened hearts.

11) Those who promote this devotion shall have their names written in my Heart, never to be effaced.

12) I promise you in the excessive mercy of my Heart that my all-powerful love will grant to all those who communicate on the First Friday in nine consecutive months, the grace of final penitence: they will not die in my disgrace, nor without receiving their Sacraments. My Divine Heart shall be their safe refuge in this last moment. 

(The Nine Fridays must be made in honor of His Sacred Heart, meaning, practicing the devotion and having a great love of His Sacred Heart. They must be on the first Friday of the month for nine consecutive months, and Communion must be received.) 

[sacredheartdevotion.com/promises.htm](http://www.sacredheartdevotion.com/promises.htm)
 
Thank you all VERY much for your continued prayers.
After all this time a priest came to my home and gave me the Sacrements. I know it is all your prayers that God listened to and gave pity on me.
Thank you soooo much, Spirit
 
Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.
 
Thank you all VERY much for your continued prayers.
After all this time a priest came to my home and gave me the Sacrements. I know it is all your prayers that God listened to and gave pity on me.
Thank you soooo much, Spirit
Our God is truly an AWESOME God.

Our Lord Jesus, Our Blessed Mother, all Saints, and Holy people please be with our dear friend and sister spiritualunity who is in great need of a Priest. Amen.

St. Alphonsus, please help and intercede for this Priest to change his mind and his heart.

St. John Marie Vianney, please intercede for this Priest. Amen.

Our Carmelite Saints, please intercede for this Priest. Amen.
Code:
The "12 Promises"
Listed below are the "12 Promises" of the
Sacred Heart of Jesus to St. Margaret Mary to encourage all Catholics
to know and understand the benefit of practicing the Devotion 
and to encourage all to take up its immediate practice.

1) I will give them all the graces necessary in their state of life.

2) I will give peace in their families and will unite families that are divided.

3) I will console them in all their troubles.

4) I will be their refuge during life and above all in death.

5) I will bestow the blessings of Heaven on all their enterprises.

6) Sinners shall find in my Heart the source and infinite ocean of mercy.

7) Tepid souls shall become fervent.

8) Fervent souls shall rise quickly to great perfection.

9) I will bless those places wherein the image of My Heart shall be exposed and honored and will imprint My love on the hearts of those who would wear this image on their person. I will also destroy in them all disordered movements.

10) I will give to priests who are animated by a tender devotion to my Divine Heart the gift of touching the most hardened hearts.

11) Those who promote this devotion shall have their names written in my Heart, never to be effaced.

12) I promise you in the excessive mercy of my Heart that my all-powerful love will grant to all those who communicate on the First Friday in nine consecutive months, the grace of final penitence: they will not die in my disgrace, nor without receiving their Sacraments. My Divine Heart shall be their safe refuge in this last moment. 

(The Nine Fridays must be made in honor of His Sacred Heart, meaning, practicing the devotion and having a great love of His Sacred Heart. They must be on the first Friday of the month for nine consecutive months, and Communion must be received.) 

[sacredheartdevotion.com/promises.htm](http://www.sacredheartdevotion.com/promises.htm)
 
Dear Spirit I am so happy for you that you were visited by a priest at last.I will continue to pray that this will happen regularly.God bless

Lord please grant our friend will have regular contact with a priest and recieve communion on a regular basis.Our friend has and continues to suffer so much in her life yet shows such courage.Lord please bless her always Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top