C
cradlecatholic5
Guest
I consider myself a compassionate person, as do others.
My issue is my spouse.
My spouse complains about aches and pains constantly.
I was taught to “offer your pain & suffering up” … and suggest this to my spouse - it’s not well received. I’m told I don’t understand how bad the pain is.
As a child, my Mother complained greatly about her ailments. For this reason, I try very hard NOT to complain and downplay any pain I might endure. And I know when my spouse complains, my lack of compassion comes from my childhood.
I’m praying for more compassion with my spouse and asking for prayers, ideas and suggestions.
Thank you.
My issue is my spouse.
My spouse complains about aches and pains constantly.
I was taught to “offer your pain & suffering up” … and suggest this to my spouse - it’s not well received. I’m told I don’t understand how bad the pain is.
As a child, my Mother complained greatly about her ailments. For this reason, I try very hard NOT to complain and downplay any pain I might endure. And I know when my spouse complains, my lack of compassion comes from my childhood.
I’m praying for more compassion with my spouse and asking for prayers, ideas and suggestions.
Thank you.
