I
Irishmom2
Guest
Baptized Catholic and raised Lutheran.
the simple solution is just to go to confession.Your church should have times when confessions are heard posted up outside but if these don’t work for you just ask the priest after mass - or even e-mail him - and tell him just what you’ve said hereI want to confess but I can’t stop sinning and I need to find a solution and I don’t want to confess and do it again.
You’re not alone on either one - a lot of people feel shy and nervous and, as a priest, I’ve heard more than a few confessions from people who haven’t been to confession in a very long time. I’ve also heard more than few sins which people feel embarrassed about (from both guys and girls). Just trust the priest and let him guide you through it - he’s there to help you.Even if I do go to confession I still feel really nervous and shy confessing it. I’ve obviously sinned a lot and what if I can’t remember every single one of my sins. Also one sin I’m going to confess would make me feel embarrassed.