S
shannyk
Guest
20 lbs 'aint nothin. Stop eating after 6pm and do 30 min of some exercise, preferably with weight or resistance,5 times a week. Watch the carbs and sugar, keep it under 100 g a day. Honestly, eating late has got to be the worst thing you can do. Even if you JUST stopped doing that you’d loose weight over time.I need to stop making excuses and get on a plan. I used to be in great shape, and now I look like every other dad I see (tired, overweight and eating snacks when bored.) I need to be my own best motivator, but it is hard to do. My wife looks great after having a baby 6 months ago and she is back to spinning class. I feel bad that she has to look at me. I need to lose 20lbs and I will be back to where I need to be. I bought the perfect push-ups, but used only a few times. Has anyone used these?