P
perfidem
Guest
Hi,
I’m new to these forums; actually, today is my first day here. And I was wondering if I could get some (name removed by moderator)ut on a new website I just finished.
After seeing all the news about that confession app for the iPhone, I thought it might be useful to have a browser-based app for those of us with out an iPhone.
The url is CatholicsConfess.it/. Any comments/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
-Andrew
I’m new to these forums; actually, today is my first day here. And I was wondering if I could get some (name removed by moderator)ut on a new website I just finished.
After seeing all the news about that confession app for the iPhone, I thought it might be useful to have a browser-based app for those of us with out an iPhone.
The url is CatholicsConfess.it/. Any comments/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
-Andrew