Nightmarish news

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lisa4Catholics
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lisa4Catholics

Guest
news24.com/Regional_Papers/Components/Category_Article_Text_Template/0,372_1715830~E,00.html
03/06/2005 10:03 AM - (SA)
Satanism exposed

http://www.news24.com/Regional_Papers/Images/Sites/trans_pix.gif
DisplayAd(‘C1’);http://www.news24.com/Regional_Papers/Images/Sites/trans_pix.gifSEBOKENG.- On Sunday Reverend Mothobi Lekota delivered an intensive lecture on satanism.

The special service was organised by the Uniting Reformed Church of Lebohang in Sebokeng Zone 14.

Lekota said initiates into satanism have to commit an act of murder and drink their victim’s blood afterwards.

He told the church that through his research and interviews with former cult members he discovered that satanists visit the graves of the dead and dig for the worms living on the rotting corpses and then eat these when they meet.

‘Apparently this is meant to confirm that a member is fully in touch with the anti-Christ doctrine,’ he said. He said satanists mainly target poor people and lure them into their church with money.

‘Sex festivals where members from all racial groups engage in sex orgies without preventative measures is part of satanism,’ he said.

Lekota said women who fall pregnant during these sex orgies have their unborn babies removed during a mass abortion ceremony. The members then eat these foetuses. ‘A police officer that went underground and witnessed the consumption of foetuses had to undergo counselling for six months,’ he added. Signs used by satanists were displayed and Christians were cautioned not to buy products bearing these. He lambasted local musicians for sexual explicit lyrics in their music and said these offered the perfect arena for satanism to prosper. :eek:
 
Sheesh, Lisa. You’re so intolerant of other religions.

Seriously, I can’t understand two things: 1) How can governments honestly protect such religions? Where are things headed with this lunacy of “separation of church and state” as well as the rise of secualrism. 2) Is not the rise of such demonic activity yet another symptom of a sick society. Why can’t the secularists bite the bullet and admit that we are on the same path as Sodom and Gomorrah?
 
40.png
Windmill:
Sheesh, Lisa. You’re so intolerant of other religions.

Seriously, I can’t understand two things: 1) How can governments honestly protect such religions? Where are things headed with this lunacy of “separation of church and state” as well as the rise of secualrism. 2) Is not the rise of such demonic activity yet another symptom of a sick society. Why can’t the secularists bite the bullet and admit that we are on the same path as Sodom and Gomorrah?
I will not ever "tolerate"such as this,sadly until they are the victims alot of the seculars will not realize it is a big lie:nope: THat they fell for.
 
40.png
Brain:
Reality check?
A little light on some things that will be commonplace if they aren’t already:nope: As long as we accept the unacceptable the line of good and evil will continue to diminish:nope:
 
New York Times Pulitzer Prize winning reporter Walter Duranty was an acolyte of the notorious Satanist Aleister Crowley (Crowley’s notes on their black Masses and homosexual orgies are on the net).

Duranty is best know for , when he was Moscow Bureau chief of the New York Times, denying the murder of over 7 million Ukrainians and ethnic Germans (1930-1933) by the Soviet regime. On his return to the USA, FDR honored him with a White House banquet. His reporting led to the diplomatic recognition of the USSR by our government.

For several years now, the family of the Welsh investigative journalist, Gareth Jones has been trying to get the New York Times to return the Pulitzer won by Duranty. Jones reported on the genocide only to be called a liar by Duranty and the New York Times. The family, supprted by Ukrainians, have gotten nowhere with the owners of the paper.
 
40.png
Windmill:
Sheesh, Lisa. You’re so intolerant of other religions.

Seriously, I can’t understand two things: 1) How can governments honestly protect such religions? Where are things headed with this lunacy of “separation of church and state” as well as the rise of secualrism. 2) Is not the rise of such demonic activity yet another symptom of a sick society. Why can’t the secularists bite the bullet and admit that we are on the same path as Sodom and Gomorrah?
The story originates from South Africa not the USA so what does “the separation of church and state” have to do with anything? Anyway since when has a sermon by a Presbyterian minister been taken as absolute truth by Catholics? How do we know that he doesn’t think of us as Satanic?
 
Hello

These things will happen so long as the world keep on sinning.
The pray to conversion of sinners is a must if things are to improve.

Time will tell when prays are answered.

There is more than one sinful act going in this world at the moment.

But for this article it is saddening, but pray is the keystone to destroying the dark one.

God Bless
Saint Andrew.
 
When I read these things, I am struck with a major “There but for the Grace of God go I” moment. During the 80s, I dabbled in the occult and by the late 80s considered becoming a Satanist. I even had a copy of the Satanic Bible:eek: that was special ordered by someone else and put on the shelves when that person did not pick it up.

The only thing that stopped me from joining the Church of Satan at the time (at least on the surfact, I am sure the Lord’s grace shone though :angel1:❤️:angel1: :bowdown: was my not wanting to pay the $100 membership fee!
 
Thorn…glad you couldn’t afford the $100.00!

This is sick, but it is happening and society is letting it happen by doing such things as taking God out of our culture, allowing abortions and homsexual marriages, making our religious leaders stay out of the political processes to retain tax status. It is going to get worse if Christians do not come together and take a united stand to bring God and morality back.

Christians must open their eyes and become active!

Bob
 
40.png
trailblazer:
Thorn…glad you couldn’t afford the $100.00!

This is sick, but it is happening and society is letting it happen by doing such things as taking God out of our culture, allowing abortions and homsexual marriages, making our religious leaders stay out of the political processes to retain tax status. It is going to get worse if Christians do not come together and take a united stand to bring God and morality back.

Christians must open their eyes and become active!

Bob
How many of these things happen in South Africa where this story comes from?
 
Having been involved deeply in this kind of ministry, I must state that this is more common than we think…:eek:

I was involved for many, many years (on God’s side of course!) and through the Holy Spirit I found a satanic coven just about 3 miles from here at an old dilapidated house. Within the house, there was this huge rock stained with brown dye (no doubt blood) with demonic calligraphy all over the place. I went by myself (with the permission of my spiritual director) and threw St Michael’s medals around the house that the evil may not cross the boundaries. There was a coven in two cities that I know of, each about 30 miles from here…

There is much, much activity! :mad: Many kids get involved just for the thrills…but there are those that are truly serious. This is why the Sacred Host must be protected at all costs!

And truly, I paid a price…I can’t put my finger on it…all I know is that the devil does hate me…big time! 😃

Blessings,
Shoshana
 
40.png
Matt25:
How many of these things happen in South Africa where this story comes from?
Are you telling me that you do not believe these things happen in the US?One of the abortion mill I go to pray the Rosary,has a santaria directoress:nope: Santaria calls for animal and human sacrifice which is quite convenient for her:mad: :nope:
 
This also leads into a post that I just posted on Eucharistic Sacralige. check it out and post your story.
 
Santeria makes the news here in Palm Beach County as every few months somebody finds a bunch of headless chickens floating in a canal.
 
40.png
OurLadyOfEfes:
This also leads into a post that I just posted on Eucharistic Sacralige. check it out and post your story.
I will.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top