C
Clementine14
Guest
Aside from morality- if the financial situation is dire, I wouldn’t be trusting condoms over NFP. It makes better sense to know when ovulation is and avoid, either periodically or completely, than to not bother and use condoms.
A lot of methods work with irregular cycles and can be self-taught if necessary. Abstinence is probably smart during the learning period and especially with postpartum cycles. My cycles are not regular and I have two kids, both planned. We’ve been married almost a decade and used NFP most of that time. It’s involved quite a bit of abstinence sometimes, but when you have good reasons it’s easier to be careful.
A lot of methods work with irregular cycles and can be self-taught if necessary. Abstinence is probably smart during the learning period and especially with postpartum cycles. My cycles are not regular and I have two kids, both planned. We’ve been married almost a decade and used NFP most of that time. It’s involved quite a bit of abstinence sometimes, but when you have good reasons it’s easier to be careful.