L
Luke88
Guest
Hello, I was wondering if I’m allowed to marry a woman. I was born with spina bifida and I’m wheelchair bound. I’m able to achieve an erection and even get a climax. However I probably suffer from something called retrograde ejaculation (because I was born with an incomplete spinal cord.) so it’s very unlikely for me to start a new life. I teach about it when it comes to spina bifida and its very common. Probably I have sperm but most likely it will never exist my penis by natural means. I have prejeculate which according to some studies can contain spermatazoids but I guess it refers to men having ejaculations outside their bodies.
I’m aware of the papal decision from 1587 to ban eunchs (so men without testicales ) from marriage because they cannot emit the “true semen”. I’m also aware of the CDF decision from 1977 that no ejaculation from testicales is required. I’m little confused, who is wrong on the matter?
I’m aware of the papal decision from 1587 to ban eunchs (so men without testicales ) from marriage because they cannot emit the “true semen”. I’m also aware of the CDF decision from 1977 that no ejaculation from testicales is required. I’m little confused, who is wrong on the matter?