Nolte: We All Know Why Joe Biden Is Hiding Out Two Weeks from Election Day

• Thread starter Thread starter Cathoholic
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
One feature which Churchill in fact shares with Joe Biden is that virtually his entire adult life was spent in the service of his country.
I don’t see it.
  • Biden spent his whole career as an elected politician in charge of maybe 6 staff for his whole career in the Senate. He never had to deliver any actual results his whole career.
  • Churchill was an actual bureaucrat who managed important departments in the Govt. I expect his breath of experience was the foundation for his success as PM.

Last edited:
While I don’t particularly hate Joe Biden, comparing him to Churchill is ludicrous.
It’s on the same level as comparing him to FDR. He’s simply not up there with the greats.

Before anyone asks, I wouldn’t compare Trump to Churchill or FDR either.

Last edited:
@upant @Cathoholic To be sure, Biden is not as poor as Truman, but his wealth is similar to that of Eisenhower, Ford, and Carter. If elected, he will be in the lower half of presidents in terms of personal wealth.
While I don’t particularly hate Joe Biden, comparing him to Churchill is ludicrous.
I am not comparing him to Churchill. I am merely pointing out that he has spent most of his life in public service of one kind of another, unlike Trump, who is the only president to have no prior experience in public service. Every previous president had served in some capacity such as vice president, secretary of state, US senator or representative, state governor, a diplomat, judge, or military officer of at least the rank of major general. Trump’s only previous experience is in a business which he inherited from his father and as a celebrity on TV.

I was replying to a post which explicitly claimed that Trump is “on a par with the likes of Churchill”, a clearly ridiculous assertion. I was merely trying to illustrate how ridiculous that claim was. In terms of UK prime ministers, Trump isn’t even on a par with Boris Johnson, and that is saying something!

Last edited:
Given Joe’s obvious severe mental decline,
it’s very possible he accidentally voted for Trump

To be sure, Biden is not as poor as Truman, but his wealth is similar to that of Eisenhower, Ford, and Carter. If elected, he will be in the lower half of presidents in terms of personal wealth.
The question is where did the money come from? Is it normal for a senator to be able to achieve this level of wealth? How many others have gone from in debt to …

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back