Now this from Biden

  • Thread starter Thread starter Horton
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually some Bernie supporters voted for Trump for this reason. They didn’t want Hillary to win.
People don’t show up to vote against someone.
They show up to vote for someone.
 
Actually some Bernie supporters voted for Trump for this reason. They didn’t want Hillary to win.
You are correct, I will have to rethink my position.

Fear of Hillary being elected did motivate many people to vote for Trump.

Fear is a powerful motivator.
I guess the question is o e of how much fear is there over Trump.

I see plenty of anger. Not so much fear.

And there is the question of what the Bernie supporters will do.
 
There were, it was better.

I think I reported a poster once in the 16 years I have been around these boards, and he was posting pornography links (or she). Many are too flag happy.
This is the first year I have seen the flagging start.
 
No worries; I’d expect they are losing their minds. The twittershpere isn’t exactly full of Mensans.
 
I don’t think most know about it. This kind of story is certainly not advertised on the liberal network media, which many Biden supporters would tend to watch.
 
It’s hard to believe that Bernie supporters would vote for Trump to spite Hillary. But I suppose anything is possible nowadays.
 
Not from my perspective it isn’t. Bernie was robbed by the DNC in favour of Hillary.

And she was quite frankly awful as secretary of state.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top