Nuclear Weapon Blueprints Missing

  • Thread starter Thread starter HagiaSophia
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HagiaSophia

Guest
"Electronic drawings that give comprehensive details of how to build and test equipment essential for making nuclear bombs have vanished and could be put up for sale on the international black market, according to UN investigators.

The blueprints, running to hundreds of pages, show how to make centrifuges for enriching uranium. In addition, the investigators have been unable to trace key components for uranium centrifuge rigs and fear that drawings for a nuclear warhead have been secreted away and could be for sale…"

guardian.co.uk/international/story/0%2C3604%2C1502378%2C00.html
 
Oh, for a minute I thought this was a story about Los Alamos…
 
“Alleged Khan associates have been arrested in the Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, South Africa, Dubai, and Malaysia . . .”

Odd the Guardian doesn’t mention Asher Karni’s arrest in Denver, Colorado. He provided the triggers to the nukes.
 
**It’s all Bush’s fault. Now, when they try to use them on us, that will be his fault, too. **

Seriously, this is very frightening news.
 
geezerbob said:
**It’s all Bush’s fault. Now, when they try to use them on us, that will be his fault, too. **

Seriously, this is very frightening news.

How is this Bush’s fault? What I read indicated these were Pakistani in origin.

It is frightening; but not everything can be blamed on the US.
 
40.png
gilliam:
Now you know what I do worry about.
Yep:nope: I am not pleased at all:(
 
40.png
mikev:
How is this Bush’s fault? What I read indicated these were Pakistani in origin.

It is frightening; but not everything can be blamed on the US.
I was being sarcastic. Sorry it didn’t take.
 
geezerbob said:
**It’s all Bush’s fault. Now, when they try to use them on us, that will be his fault, too. **

Seriously, this is very frightening news.

Don’t you know that everything is Bush’s fault. Yesterday I had a liberal tell me that the reason he wants to change Social Security and allow private accounts is so the money can be invested in oil companies and he and his buddies can steel it. He honestly believes this crud. He is not sure how but he knows the Bush family is making money off the war. How can you talk to people like him? Everything is Bush’s fault, everything.
 
40.png
Lance:
Don’t you know that everything is Bush’s fault. Yesterday I had a liberal tell me that the reason he wants to change Social Security and allow private accounts is so the money can be invested in oil companies and he and his buddies can steel it. He honestly believes this crud. He is not sure how but he knows the Bush family is making money off the war. How can you talk to people like him? Everything is Bush’s fault, everything.
**Sorta reminds me of the fella who was here a few months ago, from Chicago I think, who said that Bush was going to steal his SS contributions and give it to the stockholders. He never could or would understand that the proposed plan was voluntary or that, if he chose to participate, he would become one of those crooked stockholders. I don’t think anybody ever got through to him. **
 
HagiaSophia said:
"Electronic drawings that give comprehensive details of how to build …could be put up for sale on the international black market, according to UN investigators.

Not if eBay get a crack at selling it first.
 
they are probably on my bedroom floor under 2 weeks of dirty laundry - been away or in conferences for 2 weeks, think I will run out to Walmart to buy underwear.
 
40.png
puzzleannie:
they are probably on my bedroom floor under 2 weeks of dirty laundry - been away or in conferences for 2 weeks, think I will run out to Walmart to buy underwear.
I KNEW IT!!!
 
40.png
Lance:
Don’t you know that everything is Bush’s fault. Yesterday I had a liberal tell me that the reason he wants to change Social Security and allow private accounts is so the money can be invested in oil companies and he and his buddies can steel it. He honestly believes this crud. He is not sure how but he knows the Bush family is making money off the war. How can you talk to people like him? Everything is Bush’s fault, everything.
This is what scares me so - I can understand anyone disagreeing with a strategy or a plan, but this lack of information and knowledge bandied about is at times simply overhelming. And yet they always seem to have printed placards with slogans on them…
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top