Oh no! What are they thinking?! Uniting Faiths?!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lovez4God
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
40.png
Lovez4God:
what do you find contradictory in my signature, Matt?
If I am correct, Catholics and Judaism both worship the same God.
Is not Catholicism, the fulfillment of Judaism?
As you are no doubt well aware I have not the least objection to your use of the words of the good Rabbi. It is your hostility to multi-faith initiatives that makes it appear a little odd.

BTW I worship Jesus no Jew does.
 
40.png
Matt25:
As you are no doubt well aware I have not the least objection to your use of the words of the good Rabbi. It is your hostility to multi-faith initiatives that makes it appear a little odd.

BTW I worship Jesus no Jew does.
How is it hostility if I am defending Catholicism?
There’s nothing wrong with people in the world to worship whatever they want, but uniting faiths together is.
So you want to water down Catholicism, that Catholicism is just another good-old faith people use to live a good life?
If a brother uses words that is for truth, cannot you agree with him?
 
40.png
Lovez4God:
.
So you want to water down Catholicism, that Catholicism is just another good-old faith people use to live a good life?
No, why do you ask? Perhaps you did not read the quote from Ratzinger I posted. Perhaps you didn’t notice the quotes from John Paul that I posted. Maybe your just being absurd.
 
40.png
Matt25:
No, why do you ask? Perhaps you did not read the quote from Ratzinger I posted. Perhaps you didn’t notice the quotes from John Paul that I posted. Maybe your just being absurd.
using quotes from dignified spiritual leaders does not justify your opinion, and your opinion of the persons you quoted in agreement with you.
 
Perhaps, I have mistaken your view.
One does not need to read everything said by JPII and Ratzinger to realize they defend Catholicism to its core.
If you want to judge their writings, then you must take on the theology they went through all of their lives, in order to understand what they mean in their writings. I’m sure in their hearts, they believe everyone in the world should be Catholic.
By considering ‘hostility’ when you seperate Catholicism above the rest, you are refering that it is ‘unhostile’ to place it down to the same level as other religions.
Now, if you were a devout Catholic, you wouldn’t be arguing with me in the first place!
how perverted this generation is by placing Catholicism in same level as others!
 
40.png
Lovez4God:
Perhaps, I have mistaken your view.
One does not need to read everything said by JPII and Ratzinger to realize they defend Catholicism to its core.
If you want to judge their writings, then you must take on the theology they went through all of their lives, in order to understand what they mean in their writings. I’m sure in their hearts, they believe everyone in the world should be Catholic.
By considering ‘hostility’ when you seperate Catholicism above the rest, you are refering that it is ‘unhostile’ to place it down to the same level as other religions.
Now, if you were a devout Catholic, you wouldn’t be arguing with me in the first place!
how perverted this generation is by placing Catholicism in same level as others!
How are you able to judge whether I am a devout Catholic or not? Do you receive special revelations from the Holy Spirit? Do you think our Lord did not mean you when he said judge not that ye be not judged?
 
40.png
Matt25:
Do you think our Lord did not mean you when he said judge not that ye be not judged?
That quote must be used thousands of times a day on the internet. Always by liberals who do not follow church teachings or are actively hostile to the Christian faith. They use it to defend the indefensible.

Yeah sure…God wants us not to use reason. To never call anyone on degenerate behavior but encourage them by silence.
We are, to liberals, animals who have no right to make moral judgements.
 
40.png
David_Paul:
That quote must be used thousands of times a day on the internet. Always by liberals who do not follow church teachings or are actively hostile to the Christian faith. They use it to defend the indefensible.

Yeah sure…God wants us not to use reason. To never call anyone on degenerate behavior but encourage them by silence.
We are, to liberals, animals who have no right to make moral judgements.
Which Church teaching have I opposed?
 
40.png
Matt25:
How are you able to judge whether I am a devout Catholic or not? Do you receive special revelations from the Holy Spirit? Do you think our Lord did not mean you when he said judge not that ye be not judged?
A devout Catholic would never compromise his/her religion for the sake of the opinion of the liberals.
16 And if he will not hear thee, take with thee one or two more: that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may stand. 17 And if he will not hear them: tell the church. And if he will not hear the church, let him be to thee as the heathen and publican. Matt.18:16-17
 
40.png
Lovez4God:
A devout Catholic would never compromise his/her religion for the sake of the opinion of the liberals.
16 And if he will not hear thee, take with thee one or two more: that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may stand. 17 And if he will not hear them: tell the church. And if he will not hear the church, let him be to thee as the heathen and publican. Matt.18:16-17
Would you like to burn me at the stake then? BTW what have I said that is contrary to the Catechism? Please be specific, vague ‘you are a liberal who will burn in hell’ rhetoric tells us nothing meaningful.
 
40.png
Matt25:
Would you like to burn me at the stake then? BTW what have I said that is contrary to the Catechism? Please be specific, vague ‘you are a liberal who will burn in hell’ rhetoric tells us nothing meaningful.
whoa, careful there my friend…check all the post on top to see if i ever said I wanted you to burn.It may be an entertaining thought, but no…there’s mercy for all until death…
contrary to the Catechism? hmmz…well most definitely you don’t take the Catechism for what it is.if you did you would defend it and see how higher ground it is from other indifferent faiths.
👍
 
40.png
Lovez4God:
whoa, careful there my friend…check all the post on top to see if i ever said I wanted you to burn.It may be an entertaining thought, but no…there’s mercy for all until death…
contrary to the Catechism? hmmz…well most definitely you don’t take the Catechism for what it is.if you did you would defend it and see how higher ground it is from other indifferent faiths.
👍
And have I said that I don’t defend the Catechism or the Holy Catholic Church?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top