He doesn’t swear throughout the entire thing. He does it once. let me give you the relevant exerts. A character named Kron who is basically has supepowers, is drafted into an alien army that is warring against humanity (Note that I don’t give either side a more sympathetic treatment.) Now of course, he’s drafted BECAUSE he can turn the squad (Who are assassins btw) invisible and make people fall through the ground. And he is put right in with 0 training whatsoever. This exchange takes place between the squad leader Aaron and a member, Nax
“Thank you,” said Aaron. “Remember, everyone go easy on the new guy. Despite what he can do he has no combat experience or training. Don’t expect him to be able to enter a fight like he’s been through advanced combat and stealth like you have.”
“So in other words, he lacks every skill necessary to be an assassin, or even a soldier, and you are throwing him in to drag us down until he is full of bullets, has a knife through him, or is scattered into pieces by an explosion,” Nax said.
“That’s enough,” Aaron shouted. “The hour has become late. Everyone get to sleep.”
They did as instructed.
“Not you Nax” Said Aaron.
Code:
Aaron pulled Nax aside, “Are you trying to scare him to death?” he asked.
“It would keep him from impeding our progress” Replied Nax.
Aaron just glared.
“What? Am I seriously the only one here who realizes what an awful idea this is?”
“You do not decide what a good idea for this squad is,” said Aaron. “I do. You just follow orders and do as you are told. Understand?”
“Well don’t come crying to me when he’s in the medical ward bleeding to death.” Nax replied.
Later, in
TEH CLIMAXX Kron IS injured in battle. and ends up in the medical ward bleeding to death. This exchange occurs.
Code:
“Not to gloat but-” Nax started.
“P*** off,” Said Aaron.
This is the only cuss in the entire work. You can see that “Go away” doesn’t have the meaning or emotion. I cant think of anything that does. If you can, I’d love to replace it.
EDIT: I suppose i could say “Go Away” Aaron snarled, but that just approximates it.