One reason I love my spouse

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mirror_Mirror
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
He spent the entire weekend with me and 24 other couples and a priest giving witness to the fact that we suffered miserably in a nearly 19-year abusive marriage – we abused each other and worse…our children – but now, thanks to God’s amazing grace and Retrouvaille, we have been blessed with nearly 20 years of peace and harmony. We will celebrate our 39th wedding anniversay in December.
 
Funny I was thinking the same thing, Rita! Great dinner on the menu tonight, but he always does the cooking. Me? I just burn everything! But I love him for more than just his wonderful cooking. He is the love of my life and I am his. We are one, and always will be. And that is why I love him.
 
Today I love my spouse because he was finally able to share with me a painful part of his family history. He has reason to be bitter and he isn’t. He’s thankful for the life he has.
 
Today I love my spouse because he was finally able to share with me a painful part of his family history. He has reason to be bitter and he isn’t. He’s thankful for the life he has.
That is a strong man.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top