One reason I love my spouse

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mirror_Mirror
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I love my DH because of the little things he does for me and the family. :love: He took DS paintballing and also offered to go to the store for me. :love: Not only that, but he then proceeded to wash the extremely dirty, salt encrusted van. I was completely surprised that he did that…just so sweet. 😉
 
DH didn’t complain or even seem annoyed when I chose to stay up until 1:00 AM to talk to my sister, who is going through a rough time w/ her husband and finally relaxed enough to let me know what is really going on. Instead, he just helped me get food and drink before bed so I can be in good health tomorrow.
 
Today, I love my husband because he is a licensed massage therapist.

'nuff said 😉
 
I love my DH b/c for the 13 yrs. we’ve been married he’s always been there for me when I’ve been very ill especially after my stroke 5 yrs. ago. Most recently, I had a 90 day post op infection and he’s still making me dinner after working 10+ hrs. a day.

I also love him because he puts Christ in the center of our relationship (always did since our 2nd date–even joined the parish I attended just to be w/me) which gets us through the most difficult times in our marriage (mainly my health problems–Crohn’s disease, blood clotting disorder, etc.) He never holds a grudge, is an awesome spiritual supporter when my faith starts to falter, is very giving, loving, humble, caring, etc.

I am truly blessed to have him by my side. He’s not a bad cook either. lol 😃
 
Love my hubby today for taking the day shift with the sick kids. And he made mac and cheese and brownies as a treat for the kids.
 
I love my husband because when I have to work on the weekend (like I did today) he is always bringing me tea, making me breakfast or lunch (sometimes both), and always sneaking into my office to give me kisses while I’m working.

He is truly amazing to me. 😃

~Liza
 
I love my wife today because she works so hard for our family. Cooking and cleaning even yesterday and she does so with a smile on her face, all for love of us. If I did not tell you yesterday, sweetheart, thank you for all that you did, the dinner was delicious and I have to admit that I cannot stop eating the cookies, I keep sneaking a few here and there. 😊
 
I love my wife because, although I have had to apologize to her so many times, I still read in the depth of her eyes that she loves me and trust me.
 
I love my wife because, although I have had to apologize to her so many times, I still read in the depth of her eyes that she loves me and trust me.
Another husband in here! :yyeess:

(I may have missed a few early on)
 
I love my wife because she encourages me to be the spiritual leader of our house. She does it in ways that she does not even realize that she is drawing me closer to God. It is indeed a blessing to have a wife focused on helping me get to heaven.
 
I love my husband today because he made me laugh when he could see that I’m kind of down in the dumps witht this awful weather we’ve been having. He had on his Christmas tie, and I asked him what the deal was with that. He said “It’s the 25th of Feb. Only 10 months until Christmas”
 
I love my husband today because he made me laugh when he could see that I’m kind of down in the dumps witht this awful weather we’ve been having. **He had on his Christmas tie, and I asked him what the deal was with that. He said “It’s the 25th of Feb. Only 10 months until Christmas”/**QUOTE]
**
:rotfl: You really had me laughing outloud. My daughter is sitting here and said, ‘what?’ lol. :rotfl:

Awwww, MM, you are too sweet. :blushing::love: Today I love my husband because I couldn’t bear putting the ingredients in the crock pot this a.m., it was making me nauseous so he lovingly took over and did it for me…and since I was running late getting out the door for the doc’s, he stayed and helped get the kids ready. Love you, honey! :love:**
 
Awwww, MM, you are too sweet. :blushing::love: Today I love my husband because I couldn’t bear putting the ingredients in the crock pot this a.m., it was making me nauseous so he lovingly took over and did it for me…and since I was running late getting out the door for the doc’s, he stayed and helped get the kids ready. Love you, honey! :love:
Today I love my wife because she is appreciative of the things that I do, whether they be little things or big things, she knows that I do these things for love of her and when she lets me know how much she appreciates it, that is what makes it worth while.
 
…last night my sweet hubby kept checking to make sure I was warm enough (it was chilly here!) and would get up and adjust the thermostat! Today, he let dd and I shop as long as we wanted at our fave store!!!:p:D:p
 
he is thoughtful, caring and gentle - and leaves me be when i need it-i am trying to do the same 🙂
 
Today I love my hubby because he tolerates my crazy schedule and didn’t even bat an eye when I slept over 20hrs straight. 😊 Instead he took care of the kids, fed my dogs and had a snack waiting for when I got up.

Now if only I didn’t feel so guilty for sleeping the whole weekend when I wanted to spend time with my family.
 
Because we are having an AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL and ROMANTIC time away from the kids. We have a great room, had an amazing dinner, a wonderful evening, it was good to get away to have time to ourselves…oops, better get back to that…
 
… because he spent the ENTIRE weekend meeting all my extended family at our reunion.

Not only did he tolerate a half-dozen father-in-law look-alikes, but he laughed and entertained us all with his glorious story telling skills.

I love my hubby! 🙂
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top