Election - Calvinism
Romans 9:10-22 KJV 10 And not only this; but when Rebecca also had conceived by one, even by our father Isaac; 11 (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth

12 It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger. 13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated. 14 What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid. 15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. 16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy. 17 For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth. 18 Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth. 19 Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will? 20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus? 21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour? 22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:
That is the most straightforward and longest passage of scripture outlining the doctrine of election. On the other hand, Arminianism is done away with in scripture.
1 John 5:4 KJV 4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.
Hebrews 3:14 NAS95 14 For we **have become **partakers of Christ, if we hold fast the beginning of our assurance firm until the end,
Perseverance is an evidence of salvation and also a means but both ordained of God. The Bible says in these passages - once saved always saved. Whoever is truly born again will endure to the end and overcome through Christ - because greater is He that is in him than he that is in the world…If God is for us - who can be against us. So, Arminiamism is shot down in scripture…
Then how do we know?? Well, scripture says we can know. Then why do you not want us to know???
1 John 5:13 KJV 13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
John 5:24 KJV 24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
John even says it of him and of those he is writing to…
1 John 5:19 KJV 19 And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.
I know that I am of God…I am trusting in Christ as my Lord and my Savior. I am not putting faith in my faith (which is what you seem to be leaning towards)…my faith and my eyes are on Christ and Him alone for my salvation.