Paralyzed Catholic Inspires

  • Thread starter Thread starter mpav
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Abigail Witchalls, for whom I asked members to pray a few weeks ago and for whom another forum member set up a Rosary chain.

Abigail is, thanks to the prayers of all, showing amazing signs of recovery. At the begining they gave her a pretty good chance of dying quickly and according to reports her turnaround had the effect of ‘astounding’ all the medics who had her at the door of death. Her vitality and faith are indeed amazing and should be of great comfort to all of us. She says she can start to feel parts of her body and that the pain is less. I think to myself as I recount her story to others, indeed God is great.

Our God is great!
 
I believe that one of her brothers is a seminarian in Rome praying for her before the tomb of JP the Great. God Bless them all.

The news article caught my special attention because it serves to prove that the witness of Abigail is a beautiful example to the world.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top