T
Trevor_Stamm
Guest
Hello all to read and God’s blessing,
I’m well aware that when reading passages that are defined from ex-cathedra we are too fully assent to the Magisterium’s word and passages that are not defined from ex-cathedra it’s more or less up to each individual. But in relationship with 2 Peter 1:20-21 being retro and proactive, am I more inclined to take what has been said in Sacred Scripture as literal when dealing with passages not defined from ex-cathedra until a decree has been made from ex-cathedra saying otherwise of whatever passage in Sacred Scripture?
Thanks
I’m well aware that when reading passages that are defined from ex-cathedra we are too fully assent to the Magisterium’s word and passages that are not defined from ex-cathedra it’s more or less up to each individual. But in relationship with 2 Peter 1:20-21 being retro and proactive, am I more inclined to take what has been said in Sacred Scripture as literal when dealing with passages not defined from ex-cathedra until a decree has been made from ex-cathedra saying otherwise of whatever passage in Sacred Scripture?
Thanks