'Pedophilia Is a Sexual Orientation'?

  • Thread starter Thread starter markeverett49
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

markeverett49

Guest
newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2012/09/08/gawker-editor-pedophilia-sexual-orientation-and-illness-deserving-pub

good.is/post/is-pedophilia-a-sexual-orientation-a-psychologist-breaks-down-what-makes-a-jerry-sandusky/

lifesitenews.com/news/pedophilia-a-sexual-orientation-experts-tell-parliament/

There’s a certain irony here. IF----and it’s a big if–this view becomes common, then it will make it crystal clear to many people who don’t now see (-or admit they see) that a sexual orientation may be disordered…

NB: I am NOT advocating for this view. I ran across this material and thought it worth sharing here.)
 
this is beyond sick. This is beyond words. This is what happens when the court legalises homosexual unions, this is all part of the slipperly slope. If that happens, I hope they start taking the finger off of our Priests and onto themselves!! sick world, sick, sick and sick.
 
Sick indeed, and I am a whole hearted fan of chemical castration, for starters.
I’m also sick of hearing “born this way” as an excuse for all the deviancy in the world.
 
It’s just yet another attempt to justify one form of evil or another. Homicidal sociopaths are oriented toward killing other people. They can’t help it; it’s not their fault. That sort of thinking.

Now there may be some validity in the notion that pedophiles cannot help being attracted towards kids…they may have a serious mental disease that precludes this attraction…but it seems pretty clear when the behavior and the orientation are not separated in theory, that there is an attempt to justify evil.
 
Sick indeed, and I am a whole hearted fan of chemical castration, for starters.
I’m also sick of hearing “born this way” as an excuse for all the deviancy in the world.
You know what, I am happy I don’t have a sexual attraction to children. I would imagine that many people that do wish they didn’t. I don’t know if they are born that way or what but it is something that not everyone has to deal with.

It is different than homosexuality though because there is no victim in consensual sex between homosexuals…there is a victim in pedophilia.
 
It’s just yet another attempt to justify one form of evil or another. Homicidal sociopaths are oriented toward killing other people. They can’t help it; it’s not their fault. That sort of thinking.

Now there may be some validity in the notion that pedophiles cannot help being attracted towards kids…they may have a serious mental disease that precludes this attraction…but it seems pretty clear when the behavior and the orientation are not separated in theory, that there is an attempt to justify evil.
I feel bad for people that are attracted to children…I don’t feel bad for people that act on it though because sexual urges are never a reason to rape or do something of that nature.
 
***Pray for Judith Reisman, as she has been the watchdog who has for decades been guarding against normalizing and legalizing pedophilia. The APA/American Psychiatric Association has danced around the issue of diganostic classifications of pedophiles, making it only a disorder if the sociopath is bothered by the effects; then calling all pedophilia activity disordered when the backlash hit. ***

***The pedophile lobby has used Alfred Kinsey’s illegal and unscientific studies. Kinsey was a bug doctor who insisted his male students shower with him on field trips. Then Kinsey turned himself into a self-proclaimed sexologist. Kinsey allegedly paid parents to molest their children and report back to him. His work included data on the non-stop molestation of infants as young as six months. Kinsey interpreted their cries, screams and convulsions as a “pleasure response.” ***

***Kinsey died of the effects of hanging himself by his chestnuts. But Indiana University still fronts for his work, and threatened to burn the logs that keyed the numbered files of anonymous victims with their names if law enforcement came to call. The FBI under J. Edgar Hoover and even later did not even keep stats on child rape for victims under 12 because Kinsey said kids like sex, see? Johnny Gosch’s case is a remarkable exposition of kidnapping and shuttling kids to Washington, D.C. for sex, something that surfaced in the Franklin Savings & Loan scandal in Nebraska. One victim was awarded a million dollar settlement. The government insiders are in on this. Prayer, fasting, and almsgiving are our three spiritual weapons; may we use them effectively. “We fight not against men, but against [evil spiritual] powers and principalities.” ***

***The USCCB’s lay oversight committee even included the head of Johns-Hopkins psych department that agreed with their sex clinic’s refusal to give law enforcement the names of active pedophiles. May God clean house. ***
 
. IF this view gains currency, it should be EASIER for the Church to teach that a sexual orientation may be disordered!

(I’m not endorsing this view, mind you.)
 
You know what, I am happy I don’t have a sexual attraction to children. I would imagine that many people that do wish they didn’t. I don’t know if they are born that way or what but it is something that not everyone has to deal with.

It is different than homosexuality though because there is no victim in consensual sex between homosexuals…there is a victim in pedophilia.
Lol you don’t seem to see the correlation though here. If pedophilia is also considered a sexual orientation as is homosexual orientation, then this whole idea that homosexuality must be “normal” is complete bull. Rather it shows that both are perversions of the norm, and even if they are tied to genetics somehow they are genetic disorders. You are correct in saying that at least homosexuality can occur between consenting adults, however the idea that its just an alternative lifestyle on par with homosexual relationships is out the door. I was reading something not too long back that claimed they had isolated the gene that caused people to be inclined toward pedophilia and even had some drug that had been shown to help some. Basically it sounds like they have just as much evidence that genetics can give someone the inclination towards pedophilia as they do that genetics can give someone the inclination towards homosexuality.

Just because a genetic mutation occurs consistently does not make it normal. 1 in a 1000 people are born with down syndrome yet no one tries to argue that is normal.
 
I feel bad for people that are attracted to children…I don’t feel bad for people that act on it though because sexual urges are never a reason to rape or do something of that nature.
Agreed. Similarly with those with a same-sex attraction, it’s not an easy cross to bear, and not something that can be turned off.
 
Agreed. Similarly with those with a same-sex attraction, it’s not an easy cross to bear, and not something that can be turned off.
Why should a person with same sex attraction not act on it? As I said before, without a victim, there is no reason not to act on it.
 
newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2012/09/08/gawker-editor-pedophilia-sexual-orientation-and-illness-deserving-pub

good.is/post/is-pedophilia-a-sexual-orientation-a-psychologist-breaks-down-what-makes-a-jerry-sandusky/

lifesitenews.com/news/pedophilia-a-sexual-orientation-experts-tell-parliament/

There’s a certain irony here. IF----and it’s a big if–this view becomes common, then it will make it crystal clear to many people who don’t now see (-or admit they see) that a sexual orientation may be disordered…

NB: I am NOT advocating for this view. I ran across this material and thought it worth sharing here.)
I was railing against pedophiles once, when a friend who is a professor of pediatric medicine pointed out to me how much suffering must come with such a sexual orientation. Obviously, all pedophile activity must be stopped, preferably by the perpetrators, and must be dealt with appropriately. But I just want to point out that these people suffer, which does not give them any right to victimize a child. But it does get them some sympathy from me for how horrible their lives must be with little or no hope for a normal sex and love life.
 
Why should a person with same sex attraction not act on it? As I said before, without a victim, there is no reason not to act on it.
Because its a misuse of those faculties. Science calls those parts the reproductive system and its worth taking a hint from that on what those parts are really for. They don’t call it the “feel really good” system. Everything about the sexual act is ordered towards the reproduction of children. It doesn’t take a genius to infer that the reason the sexual act is so bonding is so that when the act creates children the man and woman that created the child are bonded together as one to raise him/her. I’m not downplaying the importance of sex being a bonding experience but it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see that in the end it exists because the sexual act is reproductive.
 
Try reading the article like I have. There are no excuses in it, in fact the whole purpose of speaking of pedophilia as an orientation is to make it clear that pedophiles ARE scientifically proven to be disordered so they can teach them how to control themselves. The Gawker article basically says the same things about pedophiles that the Church says about homosexuals. That their appetites are disordered and they need help controlling them. They DO make a distinction between the appetite and the act.
 
Why should a person with same sex attraction not act on it? As I said before, without a victim, there is no reason not to act on it.
For Catholics and many other Christians, homosexual acts are intrinsically evil. There is a longer explanation of why such acts are evil, but that’s it in a nutshell.
 
You know what, I am happy I don’t have a sexual attraction to children. I would imagine that many people that do wish they didn’t. I don’t know if they are born that way or what but it is something that not everyone has to deal with.

It is different than homosexuality though because there is no victim in consensual sex between homosexuals…there is a victim in pedophilia.
There is a victim in homosexuality in fact, its your immortal soul. In consensual and casual homosexual sex, you have just put the future of your eternal soul in jepodary of being damned for all eternity. The desire itself is disorded, something to be fought but not sinful in and of themselves. The actions. Yup. Sinful.
 
newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2012/09/08/gawker-editor-pedophilia-sexual-orientation-and-illness-deserving-pub

good.is/post/is-pedophilia-a-sexual-orientation-a-psychologist-breaks-down-what-makes-a-jerry-sandusky/

lifesitenews.com/news/pedophilia-a-sexual-orientation-experts-tell-parliament/

There’s a certain irony here. IF----and it’s a big if–this view becomes common, then it will make it crystal clear to many people who don’t now see (-or admit they see) that a sexual orientation may be disordered…

NB: I am NOT advocating for this view. I ran across this material and thought it worth sharing here.)
I believe pedophilia will become an accepted sexual orientation if the world keeps on going down its current path. Possibly become one that is even legal to practice. One could argue that it won’t happen because pedophilia involves someone being victimized. One could also argue a child has the right to decide whether he/she wants to have sex or not. Most 7 year olds don’t know the consequences of participating in sexual actions but I guess they could. Anything is debatable when you take God out of the equation. I know its sounds ridiculous but Satan doesn’t have a habit of being sensible.

I think the same thing will become so with bestiality which will probably go down first. Many people who practice bestiality will argue that the animals can consent to sexual relations. Even if this is a valid argument it would still be a very evil action. However like I said when you take God out of the equation pretty much anything can go down, like abortion for example. 😦
 
I believe pedophilia will become an accepted sexual orientation if the world keeps on going down its current path. Possibly become one that is even legal to practice. One could argue that it won’t happen because pedophilia involves someone being victimized. One could also argue a child has the right to decide whether he/she wants to have sex or not. I know its sounds ridiculous but Satan doesn’t have a habit of being sensible.

I think the same thing will become so with bestiality which will probably go down first. Many people who practice bestiality will argue that the animals can consent to sexual relations. Even if this is a valid argument it would still be a very evil action. However when you take God out of the equation pretty much anything can go down, like abortion for example. 😦
What it would take is people believing the age of consent is much less lower and thus younger and younger children would be able to consent to sex. 12 and 13 year old’s are already engaging in sex acts today and getting pregnant. Or someone starts trying to argue that their are benefits for the child in a sexual relationship. Those arguments have been made in past societies and have been acted upon.

In any event its about time people stopped saying it was crazy to consider pedophilia every being accepted. 150 years ago people would have told you that you were crazy if you said the contraceptives would ever be widely accepted or that millions of babies would be aborted each year. Who knows where another 150 years will get us.
 
I believe pedophilia will become an accepted sexual orientation if the world keeps on going down its current path. Possibly become one that is even legal to practice. One could argue that it won’t happen because pedophilia involves someone being victimized. One could also argue a child has the right to decide whether he/she wants to have sex or not. Most 7 year olds don’t know the consequences of participating in sexual actions but I guess they could. Anything is debatable when you take God out of the equation. I know its sounds ridiculous but Satan doesn’t have a habit of being sensible.

I think the same thing will become so with bestiality which will probably go down first. Many people who practice bestiality will argue that the animals can consent to sexual relations. Even if this is a valid argument it would still be a very evil action. However like I said when you take God out of the equation pretty much anything can go down, like abortion for example. 😦
I guess the argument could be made that beastiality is a “victimless” act as well, as long as the animal is not physically harmed. Not to suggest that the argument is valid by any stretch, but if we’re using “victimlessness” as a criteria, it would certainly suggest beastiality as being OK in many instances.
 
I guess the argument could be made that beastiality is a “victimless” act as well, as long as the animal is not physically harmed. Not to suggest that the argument is valid by any stretch, but if we’re using “victimlessness” as a criteria, it would certainly suggest beastiality as being OK in many instances.
Your correct. I think the only thing that prevents bestiality from being accepted is that the inner revulsion at the idea is still alive in most people as it used to be for homosexuality as well. If some people started to launch a campaign to get it accepted as has been done for quite awhile with homosexuality though, I wouldn’t doubt that before long the legality of bestiality might be the newest thing on the Democrat platform (sorry, low blow 😉 )
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top