Penn and Teller trash Mother Teresa

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sirach14
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read the whole article. More Catholics should become aware and boycott certain stations. I think they need to pay a price. Better yet, turn off the TV altogether, for it has become rather useless. Catholics need to stop allowing the media to bash them. Why do we accept this obvious attack on our religion?
 
That article is almost too much to take. Thanks for giving us the heads up on these obviously miserable nut jobs with nothing better to do with their time. 😦

God have mercy on their souls.

Hollyweird just becomes more depraved everyday.

In Christ,
Mon:)
 
I knew that Penn & Teller where atheist, but I can’t believe how incredibly crass these two can be.

Here is an idea, these two are Las Vegas Magicians; don’t spend money on tickets to their show. Frankly, I think there act is really not very funny.
 
Did any of you even bother to research the information given on the show?, just becuase mother teresa is a saint, you immiedeitly assume she is a good person? You guys are bieng completely ignorant.
 
40.png
fishstick:
Did any of you even bother to research the information given on the show?, just becuase mother teresa is a saint, you immiedeitly assume she is a good person? You guys are bieng completely ignorant.
Aside from her membership in the Communion of Saints that all the faithful baptized hold, Mother Teresa has not yet been canonized. Therefore, we do not yet use the title “Saint” in her name. If you are referring to her saintly actions which have been extensively documented, then I can say with assurance that she was a “good person.”
Because Penn and Teller’s show on Mother Teresa has been widely publicized, we are well aware of its vitriol.

Please refrain from calling those of us who are outraged by this show’s ourtright hatred and vulgarity ignorant – especially when you are unable to accurately communicate the status of her sainthood and your claims reflect even less knowledge of the requirements to be declared a saint.
 
40.png
Cubsfan:
Here is an idea, these two are Las Vegas Magicians; don’t spend money on tickets to their show. Frankly, I think there act is really not very funny.
Just watch as their audience magically disappears…
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top