Pentagon confirms Quran desecration.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Thekla
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wrong about the guard urinating on the prisoner. It was not intentional.

More on the urine report:

We have the odd incident of urine flying through a grate.

As described in the Hood report, the guard had left his observation post and went outside to urinate. He urinated near an air vent and the wind blew his urine through the vent into the cell block. The incident was not further explained.

Read the Pentagon’s investigative findings for yourself here. See also the Pentagon news release, which puts things in proper perspective and the text of US military regs on handling the Koran.
 
Now that we have come clean about Quran abuse when are the Arabs going to come clean about Christian Bible abuse ? I’m tired of their always the victim posture but never a perpetrator.
When do we start beheading Arabs ?
 
tom.wineman said:
Now that we have come clean about Quran abuse when are the Arabs going to come clean about Christian Bible abuse ? I’m tired of their always the victim posture but never a perpetrator.
When do we start beheading Arabs ?

How about a good article about why the detainees were desecrating their Koran? Was it to get press that would assume it was really the guards doing it? Gee, that is what happened. They have this method in their training manuals. They are not religious at all, but hide behind the Koran because many in their culture do respect the Koran. It is just that they are not the ones that do.
 
**Thank you Tom.wineman! **

These people who want to spend time and energy tearing down our troups and American rather than building them up, boostering their morale, have a great knack for bringing out the worst in me! I do not consider the Koran sacred; from what I have heard the Islamic faith teaches some anti-Christian values! I do not care about being politicly correct! I do care that our troups are not getting the respect and support they deserve! I do care that there is a double standard…kindness to enemy and desecration of our troups and their leaders by the media!

http://www.smilieland.com/graphics3/gbusa.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top