Pentagon swamp gets drained. CIA & FBI swamp draining next?

• Thread starter Thread starter silentwitness
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, but when it’s said in a joint statement between the Department of Homeland Security’s Cybersecurity office and state and local election officials, it carries some weight. Meanwhile all of Trump’s lawsuits seeking to halt the certification process have been thrown out for lack of evidence. So, big contrast there.

We have been told countless times by the Trump supporters here that there was fraud in the election without any proof provided, most times not even a link to a news story. Baseless assertions. Now THAT’s repeating something endlessly hoping that it will be perceived as true. And while I’m not surprised by much these days anymore, I do find it either incredibly naive or incredibly dishonest, and I don’t know which is worse. Either way it’s troubling.

Last edited:
This type of draining is known as a purge, something Stalin was particularly known for
Uh, you do realize that he almost always had those people executed right?

Sorry, but your post is a bit over the top.

They would often be tortured first, even though they usually hadn’t done anything wrong, in order to extract a confession that they were part of some imaginary conspiracy. They would be forced to sign their confession, often prepared ahead of time by their torturers; this would be used to seal their fate at their trial.

Last edited:
Sorry, but your post is a bit over the top.
Then that is your opinion.

And yes, I do know he had those people executed. I think other people here got the comparison.

Okay, so the military can be trashed by posters here, but do not lift a voice against the man in the White House when he hurts our military effectiveness lest it hurts his feelings. Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

Still 306 - 232.

Last edited:
How is it draining the swamp to fire the people that he hired in the first place?

I still haven’t figure out how the most nepotism the oval office has ever seen isn’t seen as more problematic. That hypocrisy has gone on for four years.

48.png
tomarin:
So yeah, not unlike a dictator.
So wanting to make sure that the election was conducted properly is being a dictator? I guess my definition was out of date…
If as some are wondering, he stages a coup, would you still support him?

Firing people is his famous trademark. That will continue even if he gets his behind put in jail.

Observers from around the world are wondering at the flurry of strategic appointments that no one is quite able to understand.
So the only logical answer is that the President of the United States is preparing to execute a military coup?

Some people enjoy making baseless accusations. The only coup attempt that I have seen has been against him, not by him.
I must need new glasses, but last time I checked Trump was the one refusing to accept an election result. Oddly enough, before the election even happened. He tried to delegitimize the whole process before it even begun.

There hasn’t been an election result until the proper process has been followed and officially validated. That is normal process.

President Trump is contesting the provisional count tabulations.

He has that legal right no matter how the official process eventually plays out.

I agree with the poster above that the closest thing to a coup was against President Trump over the last 4 years.

That more than most things has deepened division and mistrust.

There is no weak kneed turning the other cheek to that disgraceful behaviour.

That’s okay. We’ve got 4 years to get ready for the next election. Perhaps even another Trump or Pence administration! 🇺🇸
That would be an interesting thing to see. It is even possible Pence would run against him in the primary.

But, no nepotism of that nature hasn’t been seen in forever. The closest I can remember is Robert Kennedy being appoint AG, but at least in that case he had qualifications.

Both of the Bush’s had family better equipped to serve in government but knew it was simply not appropriate. This is why the current president (and his kids) calling Washington any thing a swamp quite hypocritical.

He has that legal right no matter how the official process eventually plays out.
Will you still support his claims of fraud when the courts all rule against him (which they will, because he has so far presented no evidence)?

Because he won’t accept the rulings of the courts as legitimate.

I must need new glasses, but last time I checked Trump was the one refusing to accept an election result. Oddly enough, before the election even happened. He tried to delegitimize the whole process before it even begun.
How does any of that lead to the idea that he wants to initiate a military coup?

How does any of that lead to the idea that he wants to initiate a military coup?
You said:
Some people enjoy making baseless accusations. The only coup attempt that I have seen has been against him, not by him.
Where is the proof that the Democrats have attempted a military coup against Trump? Again my glasses must be faulty… or dirty… because I have seen no evidence of one.

Given to hyperbole much?

The public whining about Afghanistan has already begun with a tearjerker story in the LA Times about the big bad Taliban and their victims. Nothing but a setup to condition us into accepting the continuation of the eternal war without further objections. I won’t dignify this with a link.

Why aren’t we spending that money to take care of our own? Surely there are many open hands other than the MIC? Why doesn’t BLM protest against this, sure they couldn’t think of a better purpose for the funds spent there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back