T
tonyg
Guest
From the time of Jesus over two thousand years ago, Christians have carried the cross of religious persecution. Is it fair to say, the Catholic Church is being persecuted at an unprecedented way at the present time? Now, in the year 2006 Catholics and Christians alike are being crucified for their faith and belief in Jesus Christ; especially now in the Christmas season.
As Christians we can no longer sit back and let this abuse continue. In the United States it is our right to worship as we please, and it is our duty to take the moral high ground to protect our faith. The liberal left is on a mission to destroy Christianity a piece at a time; with their final goal being to remove Christ totally from our lives. Why? Because everything they stand for is contrary to what we profess to believe as followers of Christ.
They continue to try to push their immoral, faithless, and godless agendas down upon us.
And they are going after our children in full force. The public and private schools systems are being used as their main tool; indoctrinating our children with their liberal garbage.
This is only a small example of the religious persecution we are confronting today.
I for one am not going to take it anymore and I hope many others feel the same way I do.
It’s time to stand up strong for our Christian beliefs and values. I pray for all Christians especially now in the Christmas Season.
Merry Christmas!
Anthony
As Christians we can no longer sit back and let this abuse continue. In the United States it is our right to worship as we please, and it is our duty to take the moral high ground to protect our faith. The liberal left is on a mission to destroy Christianity a piece at a time; with their final goal being to remove Christ totally from our lives. Why? Because everything they stand for is contrary to what we profess to believe as followers of Christ.
They continue to try to push their immoral, faithless, and godless agendas down upon us.
And they are going after our children in full force. The public and private schools systems are being used as their main tool; indoctrinating our children with their liberal garbage.
This is only a small example of the religious persecution we are confronting today.
I for one am not going to take it anymore and I hope many others feel the same way I do.
It’s time to stand up strong for our Christian beliefs and values. I pray for all Christians especially now in the Christmas Season.
Merry Christmas!
Anthony