T
Telstar
Guest
First, I think we need to define essence and distinction.
essence
dis·tinc·tion
- the basic, real, and invariable nature of a thing or its significant individual feature or features
- (as used in philosophy) the inward nature, true substance, or constitution of anything, as opposed to what is accidental, phenomenal, illusory, etc.
God’s essence is His Divine Nature, which is common in all 3 Persons in the Trinity.
- a difference or contrast between similar things or people.
Code:2. ***excellence that sets someone or something apart from others***. Code:3. **a difference that you can see, hear, smell, feel, etc. ** Code:4.** *the separation of things or people into different groups*** according to their attributes or *characteristics*.
The 3 Persons distinction from each other is in the characteristics of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost.
I hope this helps.
javid’s essence is his human natureDear talstar
According to your model:
Person=essence+ special characteristics
And it does contadict simplicity of God.
javid is a person
person=javid+human nature= javid is 2 people!!!
According to your ‘logic’ there are 2 javids. I have to be correct because I used your formula!